Which manufacturers are offering lease conquest this month?

I’m looking to get out of my lease early and was wondering which manufacturers are offering lease conquest this month.

What is “lease conquest”? You mean an incentive/rebate for competitive lessees? If so, probably all of them.

You have to be more specific.

It is probably best to look at manufacturers you would want to purchase a car from and look at their incentives.

Kia might have a conquest, but if you don’t want a Kia, just cross that one off your list and move on.

There’s a whole FAQ for that doesn’t end with lease conquest

I have a message from the spirit realm. :crystal_ball:

It’s Edmunds and the Manufacturer websites speaking through me. They say the knowledge you seek is with them, not us. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Lease conquest cash or lease pull-ahead for conquest/competitive leases? If the latter, then probably none.

1 Like

Did you take the time to research any of them, or are you just here for us to do it for you?

2 Likes

And the question is way too broad.

Given two brands: MB and Kia

Suppose you were shopping for one and I said there is $1000 conquest on the other. Are you really now shopping for the other because of the conquest?

1 Like

Thanks! Guess that where I’m heading.

some of the Kia models are getting very popular these days
I wont surprise that people will choose Kia over MB (of course not all the models).
kia telluride over MB GLE maybe

I was very careful in my wording: it’s not that MB is better, both customers are different. I had a boss who was MB loyal and had 2 E-class sedans — until he got his first (now on his third) Genesis. But not because of conquest, MB wore him out as a customer, and the Genesis warranty and (reputation) for reliability won him over.

How about a Mitsubishi and a Tesla? From an economic standpoint they should be perfect substitutes, but is anyone cross shopping an Endeavor with a Model X?

Or a Mini and a Cadillac? A Clubman and an XT4 might fit the same Costco trip, but that’s where the similarities end.

Or a Landrover and a Ford. How many people who want and can afford a Range Rover Sport end up with an Explorer?

It’s one thing if you are between an Acura and a Lexus and the latter has some conquest (and better MFs, yeesh), but it isn’t enough to cross segments, or brands you are loyal to, in either direction.

1 Like