Where to find M/F residual %

Are current residuals and MF posted somewhere here? or…?
I’m looking for Money Factors and residual percent for 2016 Mercedes-Benz C350e, BMW 330E, Audi A3 E-tron.
Looking around for the best deal on a mid level luxury Plug in Hybrid, but may consider the 2017 Volt.

Are the residual/MF’s that pop up in the Lease Hacker calculator accurate for some models?

—Bill.

So Cal area.

—Bill.

The residuals/MF on Leasehackr Calculator are default values; you’ll have to input the following:

2016 330e
36/10K: 66% residual, .00137 MF
$3,000 lease cash
Targeted: $1,000 Grad

Numbers for 330e look great – better than a standard 328i. Too bad dealers don’t seem to stock them.

2016 A3 e-tron
36/10K: 50% residual, .00094 MF
$4,502 lease cash
Targeted: $1,000 Loyalty, $1,000 Honda/Toyota/Subaru conquest, $3,000 Loyalty w/ Takata recall

Don’t have the numbers for C350e yet.

Volts can be great leases; a 36/10K lease of a Volt LT with leather can be had for $1,500 drive-off and <$200/month with private offer. Helped a relative get one yesterday. Lovely car with real usable EV range and performance.

Hi Michael,

I’ve been trying to get that $1000 private offer for the pass couple days, but no luck. Is there other way to get it? I’ve been refreshing http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-sports-car/build-your-own.html but sadly, still no luck :frowning:

Thanks

Thanks Michael, BTW GREAT forum you have created here!
Love the lease calculator.

“lease cash” is that what the manufacture is offering in addition to Fed tax rebate?
In other words can I figure on about $4000 fed rebate, plus “lease cash” and other incentives deducted from MSRP as my selling price?

—Bill.

The federal tax credit goes to the lessor (i.e., BMWFS or Audi FS), who then passes it on, in whole or in part, to the lessee (i.e., you) via a lease cash incentive.