Where to find Lease Incentives for the next month for auto dealers?

I am trying to figure out where to find updated incentives for July for most automakers to see what new lease offers we can work together to hack.

For example, I would have loved to bite on the Kia Optima Hybird lease deal, but it ended on July 5th…now that it’s July 6, where to look for the updated lease incentives?

Does Edmunds update in real-time with incentives? I know some are regional…but is there a place to find these?

Thanks in Advance!

Automakers’ websites

But it doesn’t specifically show the lease cash…That’s what I am looking for specifically.

Some actually do show it, just read fine print. Volvo, for example, showed all available lease allowances. I know VW did also.

*** No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $279, based on $42,590 MSRP of 2016 S60 T5 Drive-E FWD Inscription with Blind Spot Information, Convenience Package, Heated Seats and Metallic Paint, includes destination charge and application of $2,650 Non-Cash Credit equivalent to Complimentary Premier Package, $500 Volvo Allowance, and $6,350 Lease Bonus.