Where do you invest your money?

Dang I hadn’t noticed my Marcus had dropped to 5.40%. :frowning: Once you max your referrals, please send a couple people my way for a referral code. I’ve already got my entire family on Marcus but haven’t referred anyone in a while.

Here’s my free advice for the day to the large brokers on this site. You have a direct insight to consumer spending and can “bet” accordingly based upon your activity from a given month/quarter. There should be a strong correlation between it and overall consumer spending/CPI. :money_with_wings:

Cvna gpu was $6500! $6-120 in a year. Nuts…

They have to be using shady tactics like realizing back-end, full-term, financing profit in that gpu calc. There is just no way that is organic.

Makes me want to buy puts even more…but I am refraining.

1 Like

This is around the level I started shorting it last time and it went to 350/share. I don’t want that stress again even though it paid off!

1 Like

Every time I weight a situation like this I remind myself:

“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent”

3 Likes

Don’t fight liquidity. The time will come again when it’s gone.

Wait for the pullback but we are going to $525 on SPY before rejection. Have a lot of 21 June $515 calls currently

you should look up the history of the guy who started carvana. he’s a dirtbag of the highest order.

1 Like

Who is keeping it in GME

1 Like

They’re back.

1 Like

Diamond Hands Apes!!!

1 Like

Nice to wake up to an extra $80k! Plug is booming I bought a ton of that a couple weeks ago at 2.50 also. Got in gme at $30 yesterday

Just cashed out my initial investment riding it out on house money for a bit. Can’t wait to short these as well in a couple days. You know they’re gonna crash it down again

Plug has major short squeeze potential and is actually a solid company. Not sure I would recommend buying right now but could def get to $10 today/tomorrow if this keeps up. 30% short on the float

2 Likes

IMG_8134

6 Likes

Lmao. Only took 2 hours

Busted through that 525 with ease. I think we see 541-545 before a pullback. CRWD did me well this week.

Rates must not be high enough :rofl:

Can get a better tomahawk at Flemings in brickell. Tomahawk Tuesdays is the best. I’ve been to papi steak so grossly overpriced like all these gimmick steakhouses in Miami.

2 Likes

Douchebag quotient: off the charts

1 Like

Smooth brains with cash pay for the experience they say. I don’t get it. All of grutmans restaurants are douche buffets.

1 Like