Where are all the March deals?

Admittedly, I haven’t been around here for a while, but I’m curious, where are all the good March deals? We’re a full week in to the month and it’s mostly crickets. There’s literally nothing posted in the Leasehackr previously negotiated deals section, and there haven’t been a lot of broker updates in the marketplace, and what has been posted often doesn’t seem much better than what I could get just from a dealership website. In the past, I’ve seen a bunch of “March Madness” deals. Where did those go?

1 Like

EQS/EQE

Look no further.

4 Likes

They all went south for spring break.

5 Likes

Lol if someone doesn’t take that 760i off your hands quick they’re crazy.

Was just talking to someone this morning … they picked up a lease on 740i for more monthly $ than your 760i. Although I didn’t ask them if they had rear-foot-rests.

Goddamn East Bay BMW out here just kills.

1 Like

The Etron GT deal went away so we’re at like negative good deals now.

Dodge Hornets are $200 a month! Is that still too much to pay?

4 Likes

I’d sooner get stung by one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

South as in maybe South America or Florida not South Carolina or Georgia lololol

2 Likes

The Catholic captives all gave up subventing for Lent

2 Likes

Looks like they went to Lincoln

1 Like

I have seen this deal but not much conversation around it…. Seems tempting… researching👩🏾‍💻

My February was abysmal, covidesque (new word?) in sales. March has been booming so far and deals are pretty much the same. If buyers were just waiting for spring to come out of hibernation with their cash not sure deals will get much better without rate drops.

One plus is inventories are very high and so is lot rent. So dealers want to move metal

3 Likes

I’m not getting great lease offers here in MA. I am trying hard on Jeep GC PHEV, Kia Sportage PHEV, Mazda CX-50. Not making much headway.

I couldn’t agree more. There is a ton of inventory, but dealers still seem to be refusing to offer great deals.

Something is whacky right now. I was expecting to take advantage of the increased days on lot, but dealers are still holding firm to high prices.

I’m returning my current lease in April. It’s an A4 payment is about $400 month, 10k, 1K at signing, 36 months. All things being similar, to get an equally valued car I’m looking at monthly payments $150-200 MORE?!?!

Civics cost more!

2 Likes

Kia invoice is basically msrp. Don’t expect much from them…

Property tax and income tax is what I chalk it up to.

Same here but got some great stuff cooking for our clients both current and prospective!

My last week of Feb was terrible and end of month is always solid. I’ve been non stop busy all day since March 3. Def not normal to go from almost nothing to overwhelmed with messages. Not complaining!

4 Likes

When does the IRS start getting those tax refunds in people’s pockets?

If you’re getting a tax return you can’t afford a new car these days. :eyes:

8 Likes