When will there be a good time to lease the Lincoln Navigator?

Have been starting to look for navigator lease deals recently. My lease isn’t due for a few months from now but I figured I’d start seeing whats out there. My 2 interests are the Ford Expedition Platinum and the Navigator Black Label.

The expedition has great incentives and seems to lease not so bad, if I’m not mistaken. The navigators seem to have lackluster incentives in comparison. I’m eligible for the A/Z discount though which already takes off about 10k in MSRP

My question now being, at what time should I be shooting for one of these vehicles? Initial impression seems to be that I am not going to be getting any sub $1000 per month quotes on it lol. Thanks in advance

No one has a magic ball that can tell you what time of year you’ll see the best incentives/programs for the cars to lease because it is completely market-dependent.

By the time you know of the best time to have leased something, it has already passed and you would have missed your opportunity.

All you can do is work the best you can on a deal whenever you feel comfortable and accept the best deal you can find when you find it.

If you happen to come across a crystal ball with 100% accuracy, though, just let us know.

4 Likes