When do we cut off / disable accounts of SPAM Brokers like CaliforniaLeaseDeals

Money leaves a paper trail

It’s mostly alcohol, as long as it smells good that is all that matters right?

5 Likes

Cash doesn’t.

Thats it!

He sells the cologne for cash and then doesnt have to pay taxes on any of it.

Smarter than the rest of us :confused:

3 Likes

I just want to add that I think you guys are being bully’s and ganging up on the poor guy. If he wants to add color to his thread by offering for Instance Hyundai Ioniqs for 116 a month in a color of your choice only available in NYS he should be able to do it. Some call it shameless plugs or bumping but if he can also do 164 a month for limited trim also in all colors i say let him be…all deals require a small $200 dollar broker fee

7 Likes

LOL. Honestly, if I could get near that $164/mo for a limited here in CT without having to chase a bunch of dealers I’d probably do it. That’s a good number for not having to do any of the legwork.

And all im asking for is 11 bottles of curve for men.

3 Likes

Curve? Thats what you love about them high school girls. You keep getting older and they stay the same age.

1 Like

I’m going to throw in my two cents here. And not that I have been affected by this tactic on this forum specifically, but I have seen it used surreptitiously elsewhere. Think Facebook, Amazon and Google for their malicious anti-competitive business practices used to feign the appearance of an open market. In reality, the ad-space on those sites (and what this forum site is providing to paying users) can somewhat easily be modified to have a very unjust bias in perception of both equality in value and attention warranted.

The user in this instance is abusing the mechanisms of the forum to benefit themselves personally, and not providing a true and fair perception of value to others. If what they provide isn’t a benefit to the overall community, then considerations should be taken to curb the behavior.

Just because someone pays for an account or the ability to do something, doesn’t mean that it warrants no safeguards in place of abusive tactics to exploit loopholes in the system. And just because users like us CAN be forced to see annoying things like spam from fake user requests on instagram, or misleading advertisements online for products that seemingly have our best interest in mind, but realistically don’t, doesn’t mean that we SHOULD be forced to look at those things and waste our time and energy manually filtering them out.

I think if more brokers had that exact same unscrupulous tactic, that Leasehackr would find themselves with very few users pretty quickly. And that’s something worth considering.

9 Likes

@californialeasedeals should get a free month for being unjustly harassed…or at least a month at true invoice price minus holdback and incentives.

13 Likes

Needs at least 20% off before incentives

12 Likes

I thought it was weird the cologne my gf got me for my birthday had a CaliforniaLeaseDeals business card on it. Genius!!

5 Likes

30% if trunk cash.

1 Like

.00128 is a figure.

:steam_locomotive: derail. Why does housekeeping in hotels leave the bathtub drain plugged and the stupid showerhead on so you get cold water on the head and end up ankle deep in water?

1 Like

Damn the Leasehackr HOA is out in full force this season. Block and move on.

5 Likes

This is … BEST.THREAD.EVER.

3 Likes

Better than Accord Hybrid???

2 Likes

Cologne?!? I wish I was paid in cologne!`