What's a good X5 competitor for under $900/month lease?

I have been leasing BMW X5 for many years, at one point I leased Q7 and it has always been $700-$800 range so now with the latest increase, I can understand prices are up. I was doing $70k msrp for about $800-$850. Now, similar build goes up to 76-77k even with missing features, for example they totally removed air suspension.
I am trying to figure what’s best I can get for max $900 with only 1st month/bank/daler/dmv fees, taxes built in, i am in New York State.

Sorry if this is a broad question, please let me know if I need to add more info or narrow it down more?

I checked GLE for example, has worse MF but a little better RV, but probably not as aggressive discount.
I lease BMW now so I qualify for any loyalty.

maybe @IAC_Scott has a demo x5 for you :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks,I’ll ask in that thread. I am in NY so no MSDs here, and I prefer PHEV vs EV due to my driving habits and charger capacity/availability. No PHEV/EV Conquest either.

Don’t mind if that Demo is X5M :slight_smile:

lol that ain’t happening :crazy_face:

You could check out the xc90 recharge

I almost leased regular XC90 last time but pricing just didn’t work out. I’ll check it out again. I really liked their sports model, I forgot what it was called, they discontinued that I think, with that beautiful red color. Does it lease well now? I’ll check some sellers/offers.

1 Like

@nyclife and @aronchi have decent offerings. Depends if you want recharge or the normal mild hybrid

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.