What would you do? Lease End 2019 Infiniti QX60

What about buying a WRX? Would that be an option? Since you said you have a Saab the size should be similar and they tend to keep their value.

weird. i also had one of those crazy deals in 2018. and I extended my lease 6 months. they balked at the second extension request, but I called back and they gave it to me with no issues.

Question: I put down 1300 dollars in MSDs. How long does it take to get MSDs back?

we went from a qx60 AWD to the Wrangler 4xe and LOVE it. But its not for everone, obviously the jeep has much less space and it rides way rougher. But our kids are a bit older now and we dont need the space, so its just a super fun car. And our QX60 got 16 mpg. Its really nice running all electric for our local commutes and saving gas

I got the MSDs back from IFS in 2 weeks.

We love the 4Xe but it’s not the car for a long commute. It’s great for shorter drives and we use almost no gas. Didn’t notice any turbo lag, but it could be because I rarely use the ICE engine.

yeah i do agree about this. its pretty rough and tumble.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.