What SUVs are currently leasing well that are top trim level?

Yes BMW massaging seats in current gen and format are among best in business. It’s a shame the can’t make good ventilated seats that really blow(cool). It follows along with their underwhelming AC systems in general. I think the perforations are just much too small to move much air. Or they were worried about the fans being too noisy if they were really moving air. The ones in our Odyssey touring elite are loud but man do they work. If you have a damp suit on from the pool and leave them on high there is a lot of shrinkage and chills in short time.

OP I think out of what you named the Grand Cherokee limited will give you the most bang for the buck and is available with all or near all the options you want for your budget.

2 Likes

I’d like to think the Grand Cherokee is best, but in order to get the driver assist features and panoramic roof, it’s a $51k vehicle. How much could I get off MSRP incentives included? Residual is 49% at 36/12, which hurts it.

quick search shows rebates of around just over $5K on most limited models it seems. Discounts people have posted have been in the $4-5K range. That looks like you can expect to get about 20% Off between discount and rebates. Use the search function for the model and filter it by latest topic.

1 Like

Grand Cherokee doesn’t have a great crash safety rating which is something to consider.

1 Like

Outback is leasing great right now because the new design is a couple months away…so if you don’t have a problem driving an old model, go for it.

1 Like

Alfa Romeo Stelvio should be mentioned.

2 Likes

Those lease well lately?

Seem to always lease pretty well