What SUVs are currently leasing well that are top trim level?

Seems like a lot of good lease options recommended are for lower trim levels. Are there any current 2-row SUVs that are a top trim level that lease well?

1 Like

Maybe QX50?

Try using the search function and see what you find

The CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve is finally leasing pretty decently. I updated the prices for august on my post.

2 Likes

@Yoda

Yeah those CX-5’s look like a pretty damn good. No hastle broker too.

Don’t think you’ll find better value outside Mazda unless you’re looking for a brand.

X3 lease fairly decently if you can anchor into loyalty.

Who cares about trim levels when they vary across brands so much?

What features do you need?

6 Likes

Heated seats, ventilated if offered, land assist, adaptive cruise control, rain sensing wipers, panoramic moonroof if offered, the largest infotainment screen offered.

X3 is the ticket.

1 Like

Thanks. Does the xDrive or M model lease better?

Following, curious what vehicles get mentioned. Not many offer ventilated seats though.

I generally don’t type in all caps, but I am going to make an important exception.

BMW VENTILATED SEATS SUCK SCURRIES OF CHIPMUNKS.

1 Like

Lexus NX can be a good choice depending on what part of the country you are in. It has all the features except for pano sun roof.

1 Like

From the research I’ve done myself, here’s what seems to lease good and bad…

Good:
-Subaru Outback Limited and Touring
-Jeep Cherokee Limited and High Altitude
-Mazda Grand Touring & Reserve (not Sig.)
-GMC Terrain Denali

Bad:
-Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate
-Volvo XC60 AWD
-Audi Q5 AWD
-Jaguar F-Pace AWD
-Jeep Grand Cherokee (top trims jump a lot in price)
-Ford Edge ST
-Acura RDX AWD
-Toyota RAV4 Limited
-Honda Passport Touring

Define “lease well”

I think sharing your budget is also important

1 Like

but their massaging seats are good, only reason im stuck looking for that package on an x5

when you see M think this “More power, More expensive”

1 Like

Good point. I’m thinking a $40k SUV for $400/mo range $0 DAS, $50k for $475/mo range $0 DAS. Haven’t explored $60k+. 7.5% sales tax FYI.

Open to loaners? Because a highly optioned car is going to need more discount to fit in your range.

1 Like

Very open to loaners. Seem like they’re hard to come by though.

Definitely Subaru Outback is leasing better… I got quote from a local dealer for limited in Midwest $390 with 1st month down all tax and fees included.

1 Like