What’s the current money factor on a BMW lease?

Hi hackrs! What’s the money factor on a BMW in California. I’ve been ghosted by two brokers on this website. So I’m going out on my own. I give them the information on the car, and then I never hear back. So I found a dealer that will sell me the car at invoice. So I wanted to know what the money factor would be so that I could see if I’m getting a good deal on the lease payment or will they try to stick it to me and hide it in the monthly payment with a high money factor.

As a super supporter, you should be able to find the MF using Rate Finder under the calculator.

A marked up MF in and of itself isn’t a sign of a bad deal, if it meets your targeted effective monthly.

2 Likes

Thank you I will check that out. I’m new to this website. A lot of the stuff is sometimes over my head. Thank you!

Depends upon your location and model of vehicle. 39 months are lower than 36 month leases. Not 100% sure, but best BMW money factor I have seen for tier 1 credit is .00180 for 39mo. Approximately .00210 for 36mo. 3.99% up to 60 months on financing.

1 Like

Benz 551,
Thank you, that helps me a lot. I cannot figure out how to use the calculator. I’m in NorCal, so hopefully, those numbers work here. I appreciate your response.

What part of the calculator are you struggling w/?

Some of the terms I don’t know what they’re asking me to put. And also I didn’t have the residual value but now I do so I may try it again.
Thanks

You can also search the forums in Edmunds for specific models and will get residuals and money factors.

You guys are all so helpful! Thank you

Give Sam at Lease or buy your next car online a shout - he’s in NorCal and was super-responsive + helpful when I hit him up about a BMW

Curious, what’s the car you’re trying to get?

My bad…your Sam was not the same person that ghosted. I might give your guy a try. Thank you

2024 BMW 330e with M and Shadow line packages.

There’s less than 5 on the ground in CA with M-Sport. My SoCal dealer has one. Happy to share details. Please text me and I’ll be happy to help - 818-314-1456

Note that I haven’t actually completed a deal with Sam (I hit pause from my side.)

But he was very prompt, informative, and straightforward when I reached out - same goes for Zack ( @ZZAutoDeals in this thread.)

I think brokers have to field incoming from buyers feeling out deals, pausing for one reason or another, then being in a crazy rush to get it done. Some are definitely better at managing comms than others.

1 Like

That was my mistake. It was another Sam. I’m not sure if you saw my other post before I deleted it. But anyway, the Sam you told about was extremely responsive. It just minutes he sent information on three cars. Then finally I think we’re doing a custom build. The deal looks pretty good to my novice eyes, but definitely better than the numbers the first Sam gave me before he stopped responding. So I appreciate you telling me about him. The deal not done yet, and I still need to know his fee, but so far I pleased. Thank you.

Thank you Zack…your sheet is a little hard to read but I will take a look on my PC. Thank you for the information.

If you text me I’ll be happy to re-send it. Thanks!