What pickup truck?

1500 Warlock’s are leasing ok if you don’t mind a last gen truck. Make sure to get one with Tech package for Carplay.

2 Likes

yeah, I just run this trough our companies Employee discount program and it looks already good w/o any negotiations.

2 Likes

Ugh, sad that isn’t standard in 2021…

1 Like

TBF this is a truck introduced in 2009 and is mainly around as a low cost option for small businesses. Its built in the same factory as the Wagnoeer and Grand Wagnoeer so once those cars ramp up I think FCA discontinues the truck/stops throwing lease cash.

2 Likes

On planet Earth or on some other planet? Because on Earth we are having this thing called a computer chip shortage and “transitory” inflation…

1 Like

That quote is for a purchase, not a lease …

1 Like

what is it required to do is the first question

Here is my Tacoma pricing if you pickup in Socal with and without MSDs Socal Tacoma and 4Runner

Ram, 1500, Tundra.

1 Like

Do you guys think I can get a RAM 1500 for $300/mo with $0 DAS?

Not very likely

1 Like

I don’t think that would have been possibly even a few years ago.

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

2016 Ram 1500 big horn for 279 a month checking in…

1 Like

I was thinking around '15-'17 it could’ve been done at the time. Then again, that can be said for most vehicles now… the tides have turned.

Yes in 2016, on outgoing RAM body:
10k IDL - check.
68% USBank residual - check

Tacoma is probably your cheapest option. Ford and Chevy are only going to be decent if you have employee pricing.

In Michigan f150 with A plan I just got quoted 412 a month 600 in drive offs. Without a plan it was closer to 650. Chevy was similar.

2018 Ram 1500 Express for $219 a month checking in!

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is leasing too great at the moment. A couple months ago I leased a 2021 Silverado Crew Cab, short bed, RST 4x4 with tons of options. Don’t have all the numbers but $53k MSRP and $0 Down payment or due at signing and my payment is $550 a month for a 39 month, 12k miles a year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.