What new car to get?

I am getting rid of my 2015 Genesis and looking for something to replace it. I could go SUV or Sedan. Looking for something fun to drive, comfortable and reasonably affordable.

Any suggestions as to the car I should get? I like the Q50 but it is a little too small for me.

Bmw x3 35i…

Isn’t the X3 Small? I need a big car. Hate squeezing into a little car.

Its not that small, very agile with good performance. I went rock climbing with one not too long back

Do you know what to expect for pricing?

entirely depends on options, I closed one for 28i (not 35i) 399, 2.4k due at signing last month (MSRP 50k). + tax. So more than that. But they’ll really be pushing the x3 soon as its pretty dated

2018 Subaru WRX is fun to drive, affordable.

Small though, right?

It’s not small, I’m 6’ foot and I fit nice in there.

I heard good things about the Hyundai Elantra sport too

1 Like

The new Elantras are great cars but its honestly smaller that my wifes new Corolla. They are certainly tiny cars.

Today I test drove a c300 too small. Armada, too big. Maxima, too small in the back seat.

Looking at Cadillac too.

look at the xt5 the prices went up this month, but last month they were <440 for a Luxury AWD trim (+ tax and inceptions upfront)

1 Like

I get GMS and being outside of Detroit, deals on these are good. I see about 50 every day in my little town though.

Then get a Caddy Ats V

Anyone look at the new Alpha Romeo sedan? Does anyone have info on MF, residual, etc.

I would get in trouble. That is why I didn’t get a Genesis V8. I got the v6 instead.

the infinit is another good route

Kind of small though?

Have you driven it? . .