What Mirai options are available for lowly Bay Area folk? Looks like SoCal is so far ahead?

Hi everyone,

What Mirai options are available for lowly Bay Area folk? Looks like SoCal is so far ahead in terms of dealers, H2 stations and most importantly - lease deals.

Here we only have 2 dealers, period. San Jose and Sunnyvale and they stick to the toyota.com lease deals. Would anyone fly to LA just to get a Mirai and then risk it on I5 if Harris Ranch station happens to be off-line?

Who has actually leased a Miri in the Bay Area recently? Which dealer? What was your experience and of course - the deal?

Thanks

We got our Mirai in Norcal back to June 2019 ($10999 one pay)

The hydrogen was facing shortage in bay area last year, not very satisfied about it so far

Drove once to LA, no problem with station

1 Like

$11k is an awesome deal, the non-one-pay leases that I’ve analyzed have significantly higher TCO, good work there! If I may ask where did you get your Mirai in the bay?

Stevens Creek, and btw…

Got $7k from CVRP + TFS refunded me $2k due to the shortage

So I only paid $2k for 3 year lease… with free fuel…Not bad

2 Likes

Do what everyone else in NorCal does. Have your car shipped by @Cody_Carter.

2 Likes

@o881oo I want your deal! The market is going only one place from now on - down! Pulling $10k is probably the best ROI one can do right now - who was your sales person at Stevens Creek if I may ask resentfully? I am just gonna go and ask for the same deal!

Back then the money factor and dealer cash were a lot better. You won’t see that deal again :frowning: