If money, time, and upkeep were no problem:

d12e23e1aadbb5c41e56b5e5462912a6

1935 Avions Voisin C25 Aerodyne

2 Likes

If I have to be realistic:

2018-audi-a5-s5-sportback-inline2-photo-670867-s-original

2018 Audi S5 Sportback

2 Likes

A car with Japanese quality, engineered by Germans, designed by Italians, with GM like discounts off MSRP.

11 Likes

As opposed to …

A car with Italian quality, engineered by GM, designed by the Japanese, with German like prices.

3 Likes
2 Likes

a gls 65 amg black series

1 Like

Is that a dream car because it doesn’t exist?

1 Like

One of my buddies who is into Audi world ordered this and will take the delivery in late-August. This car looks awesome on paper!

1 Like

My dream car is a Nissan GT-R with 4 doors.

1 Like

Bugatti Chiron…

1 Like

lmfao ya. but I can make it a reality with a engine swap and some black parts

1 Like

Close enough

2 Likes

It looks like GM came close to that dream team

Originally designed to compete with the Mercedes-Benz SL and Jaguar XJS, the Allanté featured a slightly modified variant of the 4.1 liter V8 used across Cadillac’s model line.
The Allanté is noted for an unusual production arrangement, where completed bodies — designed and manufactured in Italy by Pininfarina —[1] were shipped 4,600 mi (7,400 km) from Italy in specially equipped Boeing 747s, 56 at a time,[1] to Cadillac’s Detroit/Hamtramck Assembly plant where they were mated with domestically manufactured chassis and engine assemblies.

In 1989, the price rose to $57,183. Allanté’s engine, the new 273ci (4.5L) V8, produced 200 horsepower, and with 270 lb·ft (366 N·m), it provided the most torque from any front-wheel-drive automobile in the world. Unlocking the trunk also unlocked the side doors – similar to Mercedes-Benz and BMW.

2 Likes

I’m literally laughing out loud.

1 Like

Here was mine, so much fun in that.

1 Like

Acura MDX Sport Hybrid

hey, don’t judge lmao

1 Like

Stirling Moss SLR

1 Like

2002 Niisan gt-r R34

1 Like