"What is this add-on"? Thread

Biggest ripoff is Polysteel!!! As a detailer I can promise you it does nothing except make your car smell like cat piss. Its awful.

The only thing ive ever added to the lease was a PPM plan and on a different car did a Glass protection plan that was the cost of 1 glass replacement, and included something that was pretty much like rainx. 0 deductible on the glass replacement, and they recalibrate the driver assistant sensors. Had this car for 7 months and had the glass replaced 2 times already. Love Ohio smh

Jeez, where do I sign? I will happily pay close to a grand to maintain that color and texture and extend the life of fabric on something I’m going to return in 3 years…

4 Likes

Fudge yes super scotch tape guards.

NuVinAir :laughing:

1 Like

PermaPlate

https://leasehackr-assets.b-cdn.netoriginal/3X/e/e/ee0d4b5897d24f4577fe3abd939e8ab3a7c8ce8d.jpeg

Should the car come with the driver at those prices?:joy:

No lies here. Customer first. Of course the dealer is the customer.

Cilajet… for that passes California Prop 65 peace of mind.

1 Like

What isnt really there can violate the prop 65 right?

I don’t think there’s anything that passes prop 65, so clearly what theyre saying is they dont actually put anything on.

1 Like

Bumperdillo

The rare peace of mind so ingeniously simple you can apply it with double-sided tape.

How to make any car look like a dodge journey.

2 Likes

Hi guys, see its been somewhat discussed here already, but dealer is trying to include a $899 PermPlate and a $149 Phantom Footprint…my understanding is that this is a discretionary add on.

How do you guys recommend I handle this? Thank you in advance!

What’s the overall deal look like?

Minus the extra grand in these fees I am fairly happy with it. To keep things short, LeaseHackr calculator giving me an 8.7. Happy to share more details though.

Send it over via DM

In general you should know your target effective payment and make offers.

How they distribute those line items for personal commissions should be irrelevant to you.

2 Likes

In my opinion, add ons they want to charge are of absolutely no consequence if you are making them an offer. It only comes into play of you ask the dealer how much they want you to pay. The solution? Drive the boat yourself and make them an offer.

4 Likes