What are you driving?

I’m curious to know what everyone’s driving and what they are thinking of once their lease is up! Also, how do you like you car? Any regrets?

I’m currently driving a 2019 RAV4 XLE. Once my lease is up, I’ve had my eye on either the new Bronco, Tacoma, or RS Blazer.

What about you?

Currently in a 2018 Grand Cherokee SRT. It’s sick but I pay for it. Looking to get into a Mercedes C43 sedan soon.

1 Like

There’s a high likelihood I extend my F-Type lease for another 6 months. I can’t believe it’s been almost 3 years already. It’s been a blast to have.

5 Likes

My current lease is a Hyundai palisade. It’s been great. No clue what I’m going to replace it with, as I’ve got a good 2 years to go.

2 Likes

2019 Jeep Cherokee. 10 months to go until the lease is up. Good car - only put about 5k on it a year so it gets me from point a to b.

1 Like

2018 outback 3.6 R ending in February so I am actively on the lookout now.

Enjoyed it but bored, looking to get back into a car or sport back style. Enough room for golf clubs is a requirement for me =)

1 Like

2020 Chevy Silverado, 29 months to go.

The other lease in the house is a bmw 7 series that’s expiring in 5 months.

I love my truck and in the Midwest I think I’ll stick with a truck.

Will be replacing the 7 series with a BMW x7 or GLS 450.

1 Like

2018 BMW X1. Got it just as I found this awesome site. 5 months left on a lease. Eyeing GLB250 or GLC300 to replace it with. Other car is wife’s Lexus RX350. It’s her 5th I’m so sick of it already. Trying to gently nudge her towards Audi Q5.

Liking my X1 very much. This is actually the 1st car that I didn’t get bored of in a long long time.

2 Likes

2019 BMW 430i x GC M

I have about 17 more months. Some regrets as I should have got a 440 for the extra HP (and the wife liked the interior better in the new 3 series). Still considering to drop it on SaL. The wife has an X5, but I want to stick with a car. I am not 100% what I want next as I’ve been eyeballing the '21 Camry XSE V6 (like the interior refresh and new wheels) and need a midsize ish range car. M340 is also on the short list. The Audi S4 is worth a look. No idea really just yet ha!

Update as of 11/17:
The new Acura TLX Type S that is coming next year could be a contender for me against the S4 and M340. We’ll see when more data comes out.

2 Likes

I feel your pain - feel like every car I get I am bored with in a couple years. Hoping to find something for my next lease that provides a little more enjoyment.

2 Likes

I drive a 2019 Audi etron with 36 months left, just got it and I’m itching to leasehack another :slight_smile: but I have to wait at least a year hah

3 Likes

I’m currently leasing a 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport with a Long Bed. The lease is up in September 2021. The truck has come in very handy for work (I work at a family plumbing supply business) and for the weekend as well (my 2 sons play travel hockey). I’m most likely going to look at moving to a full size truck when the lease is up. Something with a 6’5" Bed & 4 full doors. The Tacoma is my 1st Toyota and I’m very happy with it. I’ll definitely look at a Tundra. The last year of the 5.7L V8 appeals to me. I’ll also look at an F150.

My wife drives a 2017 Honda Pilot Touring AWD that will be 3 years old next month. It’s got almost 60,000 miles on it. Only 2 years left to pay it off. We will probably keep it for a while. Although I said that about her 2011 Pilot which we kept for 6 1/2 years/102K miles.

I have a 2001 Prelude Type SH with 160K miles on it sitting in my driveway under a cover. I’m going to have some major service performed this winter so I can enjoy it when the weather gets nice next spring.

3 Likes

wow your wife drives a lot, you sure you are the one taking the kids to travel hockey in your truck? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Currently leasing a '19 BMW 640i GT. I’m a year and 3 months in. It’s smooth, very quiet, and has decent power. I just need to replace the terrible run flat tires. I had a few GTIs and a Golf R before this car, and I can’t say I miss them too much. I’m planning on buying a Miata, or another cheap track car in the next year or so. Once this lease expires, I’ll most likely use loyalty on another loser BMW, whatever that may be at the time. Also, my dog fits perfectly in the large hatch!

1 Like

Currently Leasing:

2020 BMW M340i
2020 BMW X5 40i

Severely under miles on both cars (thanks covid), so a few road trips are in order (although my wife refuses to ride long distances in the 3 series). What’s next? Thinking maybe the new M3 and maybe an X5 m50i. But will consider all brands/models.

4 Likes

That 340 color is fantastic. What’s it called?

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s Dravit Grey Metallic. It’s one of the individual colors (although I think it’s not currently available on the 2021 M340i due to supply issues).

2 Likes

Accord Sport 2.0T. Will probably look into getting something else around this time next year. Will more than likely be a SUV

1 Like

I don’t drive anywhere anymore. Why am I here? :joy:

8 Likes

If you are in Texas there is great lease deals on the Tacoma.

1 Like