What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

It certainly is. Smoked salmon with capers is one of my favs.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

Lamb Shank, Tuna-Egg Salad with Fresh Cranberries-Siete Grain Free Chips, Eggs Over Easy on Sprouted Bread and Sheeps milk Feta Cheese, STONE Hazy IPA

5 Likes

Thinking of you Mr @trism

(not homemade)

4 Likes

Homemade shakshuka, including making the sauce out of fresh tomatoes - nothing canned!

4 Likes

Deconstructed / reconstructed American Airlines turkey and Swiss breakfast sandwich left over from Sunday (+ egg).

2 Likes

Times must be tough.

2 Likes

It definitely could have used some bacon.

1 Like

Stag Weekend = Double Cheesburger and (Air Fryer) Fries

6 Likes

I can wholeheartedly recommend this french fry cutter.

Just make sure you check the dimensions and make sure you have a convenient place to store it.

You can choose from blade assemblies that cut fries or wedges of various sizes.

EDIT: Get the version with suction cups under each foot!

2 Likes

@trism that thing looks awesome

1 Like

How about Thanksgiving in March?

Not pictured: scalloped potatoes (Grandma’s recipe with extra bacon), portabellas and spinach with garlic butter, naked asparagus.

++ homemade cream gravy (to spoon over the turkey, with plenty left for the freezer to use later)

We also had salad and garlic bread, both of which were left untouched, which left just enough room to sample an assortment of desserts (I cheated and got those at Hole Foods).

3 Likes

Appetizers last night:

Grilled avocado with goat cheese crumbles, (sloppily) drizzled with balsamic vinegar and served with grilled bread.

3 Likes

I wonder if there is a way to rig that cutting head to a gas powered log splitter to make it more automotive forum friendly :slight_smile:

Yes, please, my favorite meal of the year. :+1:

1 Like

Birria in progress :yum:

2 Likes

Uploading: A6E9D4CD-9258-493E-812E-FD98DBA6DAB6.jpeg…

Dragon Fruit Shake, Lamb Shank with Brussels, Tuna-Egg Salad with Siete chips, Turkey-Egg Pita Bread, Pulled Pork and Brie tacos, Eggs over easy with Turkey and Brie Taco, KING Salmon, Lam Shank and Broccoli, Margherita Gondolas, Cheese Board, Turkey Hummus Power Greens, Siete Almond Tortilla Chicken with Sausage and hummus,

6 Likes

Hot & Cold Ice Cream Sandwich :cookie::icecream::cookie:

Trader Joe’s ready to bake chocolate chip cookies: bake (2) @ 350 for 12 mins

Cool for 2-3 mins, add 1 scoop french vanilla ice cream, eat before it melts

5 Likes

Leeks were harvested from the garden today, and I’m currently in the simmering phase of making potato leek soup.

If it’s photogenic when I serve it I’ll post a photo. :bowl_with_spoon:

1 Like

Did you intern at The Baked Bear?

1 Like