What are the cheapest AWD SUV leases right now?

Hi friends and experts. What are the best lease deals right now for affordable small SUVs?

Here are the background and details: I’m looking to lease an affordable AWD SUV for my daughter who is out in school in Oregon (go Ducks!). I’m looking to do a one-time lease payment so she is setup without a car payment until she graduates college. Then she can save up money and buy her own car once she graduates. The used car market is so inflated that I decided rather than buy a used car, I will use the same amount of money and put it towards a lease with the understanding that she won’t have equity at least end. Hopefully by 2025 the market has cooled down and my responsible daughter has saved up enough for a down payment on her new car.

I’m looking for suggestions on the best small SUVs to lease that have the lowest total cost of the entire lease. For example, I’m hoping I could lease something like a Jeep Compass or Mazda CX-30 for a one time payment of $12,000-$13,000. Oregon has no sales tax if we register it there which is a nice perk.

Ideally we would pick up the car in Colorado or Oregon, but I’m happy to ship from nationwide if the deal is worth it.

So, what SUVs should I be considering for total lease cost of around $11,000 to $14,000 for 24-36 months?

Thank you!

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Suggestions on cheapest monthly pmt on AWD?