What are the best lease deals in this market?

Get a Tesla plaid, Don’t look to fast but it will smoke anything on the road

2 Likes

Smoke? I think not…. Same reason I’d never drive one. The sound of a “real” engine is a huge part of the fun.

1 Like

You have no idea what your missing, One of many videos of Tesla beating super cars

It gets even more embarrassing when you add altitude into the equation.

The Plaid however is almost too fast for it’s own good since you may have to sandbag it to not get kicked off the strip. (roll cage requirements usually)

Smoke was the keyword. And I’ve driven them all. I enjoy a manual trans regardless of who wins the race. And the sound of nice exhaust. That’s what Tesla fan boys will never understand. Automation isn’t for purists and will end pleasure as we know it. Cars are just the beginning.

1 Like

A model s plaid is probably the worst suggestion one could make here where the op is looking for a good lease deal on a slow, off road capable vehicle…

3 Likes

My wife hates me for racing. Get a Tesla plaid!

5 Likes

If you’re interested in Toyota’s shoot me a DM and I’ll get you access to my spreadsheet.

1 Like

A short lease would be great but the 24 month leases don’t look that good. That’s why I’m looking at the Volvo care program. It’s a minimum of 4 months so I can keep it for 6-9 months and then hand it in. This is a short time frame so I should be ok with a XC40.

@GOcarsubscription is also in TX but not a lot of choices just yet on your time frame but looks like a suburban is an option.

1 Like

You’re right about Go. But, the selection is very limited. So no go.

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out, @harrydogyo!

Inventory is limited right now but more models arrive starting in Q2. What are you looking for?

As far as we can tell, www.drivego.com is the simplest and least expensive way to get a car.

Plaid is going to depreciate so quickly. The Model S LR is such a great car and will likely hold its value very well.

But a horrible slow offroader

18 months of Frontier might be cheaper than 9 months of Volvo Care.

2 Likes

You should add the S to your offerings.

We’re working on it!

1 Like

Jeez come to NY already!

Definitely working on that, too. Your state is a bit tricky to enter but out goal is summer of this year.

1 Like

Oof don’t we know it.