What are BMW leases looking like right now?

What will I be dealing with if I go into a BMW dealer looking for an X5 right now? Sticker? Over sticker? Any discounts on sold orders?

Any luxury brands have anything decent to offer right now?

Thanks!

Friend just for X5 in FL, MSRP , lease numbers not good

Well heres my experience about 4 weeks ago, 3 Bmw dealers in a 300 mile radius. Money factor .00136 or .00133, no incentives, possibly $500 loyalty, above Msrp pricing, and they wouldnt even budge on that plus fluff added to a final quote sheet nonsense like nitrogen in tires, an extra $700 ultimate maintenance pkg. which, by the way, comes with all new BMW cars, for 3 years, a ridiculous paint protection add on for $1200.
Not sure whats going on but I guess all 3 dealerships didn’t know I worked at a Bmw and was informed. They wont even negotiate, they add on more profit, the MF is jacked up, MSRP jacked up. So good luck!

1 Like

it’s not looking good, you’re likely looking at msrp, markup, or dealer addons. some brokers are offering discounts on orders. the discounts from the link below are pretty strong, but X5 is seldom discounted currently

Best thing is to go into marketplace to see what a broker is offering. Maybe 2-3% off on a order.

My local dealers are all at MSRP, except for 1 dealer who is doing $1000 off msrp stock cars or orders.

See if SAL has some lease take overs.

3% off orders or stock
Base mf

In the northeast

I can do 4.25% off on one! base MF

Anything in stock x5?

Sure thing, shoot me a pm

Any idea on 2022 M240i build?

None right now :frowning:

Are you sure you can’t wait until next year? I know it’s a lease but rumor has it that the 3-series, probably the M3 and probably the 2-Series will get the new dash from the i4 for 2023 models. So July and later production next year.

Im waiting till next year, my mind is made up!

Anybody have any predictions and/or experience leasing an m340ix of recent times? I’m not in a rush to get into it, but would like one in the next few months (pref take delivery by ~march). Just curious of people’s opinions, I know it’s hard to predict.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.