Western New York Auto Consulting - May Volvo Deals

, , ,

LH Friends,

More Volvo options in the North East Region, Lets try and get these deals to my friends in Upstate.

Our Process as always all deals can be adjusted using the calculator in the Spreadsheet, This is a sample of what we have available if you dont see trim or options just ask…

**Please Pm

Name:
Model:
Mileage Terms:
If you Qualify for: Loyalty, Penfed

$399 Broker Fee

All deals below can be shipped anywhere that will be arranged by you. Assume Tier 1 Credit, Payments are inclusive of MSD’s you may take them out.

All,

Loyalty was just increased to $2000 going to be adding a bunch of xc40’s soon. Let’s move some vehicles, even though you can’t drive anywhere they still look nice in the driveway.

Interested in the xc90 momentum, do you have what color/options.

Also I would be turning in my s90 due in August, and have APlan.

Could you give me zero drive off, no MSDs for 14221? I see it as 602/month right now but wondering with loyalty etc what it would be?

Everyone,

April is the same as last month 2k loyalty, one big change is 2k first responders, medical workers and teachers rebate. Vehicles have to be picked up or shipped paperwork can be sent out.

Update for May, First Responder/MedicalWorker continues as well as stacking of Costco. I have access to loaners and alot of vehicles outside the sheet so please PM me what your looking for. Vehicles move fast, easier to find what your looking for based on the current rebates.

Might want to look into this:

Fixed, much appreciated

1 Like

Still happening on my end… tried sending to my corporate email and it worked so I don’t think it’s me :upside_down_face:

Thanks removed email until i can figure out the issue.

1 Like

Mods we can close this, thanks.