Well, were having twins... time to get a minivan?

As someone planning to start a family soon this thread is ruining my plans to never have a minivan.

3 Likes

The hate is misguided - try one out.

5 Likes

You need a swagger wagonā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had plenty as rentals: they are incredibly functional, usually drive nicely, with all the comforts, and good gas mileage. I will never, ever, ever have kids or need one, but if I did I would buy one with a warranty as a push gift. You just canā€™t beat it.

1 Like

My wife said the same thing. She loves hers now.

2 Likes

Yes but you have an adorable dog! :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Like dogs, I am a creature of wagons. If I won Powerball: V90s and dozens of labradors.

1 Like

The remote open doors and the ability to be in the van to buckle your kid out of the rain was the true turning point of turning to the van side.

I like that statement. Remove v90 and add rs6 avant for me.

2 Likes

Get a minivan and donā€™t ever look back. I also have 3 kids including twins, my twins were born when my oldest was 23 months, got the first Odyssey just a bit before they were born, I am currently on my second Odyssey lease (this time with Nav and Rear Entertainment), best thing ever. You can get 3 big car seats across, tons of room.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.