GoSeeTed Discussion

Not sure Honcker app is available in your region, but something to consider next time!

Except it was 0 down. Take away that 1296 and that 208 is 244.

1 Like

And then add $599 fee and itā€™s $253/mo. But it saved time and nerves for @mahlers5th for $9/mo extra

Itā€™s more than 9/mon extra because Honcker always takes a cut too. So if he negotiated himself it probably would have been more than 9. Just saying

I was comparing to Honcker because mahlers5th wouldnā€™t do it on his own anyway. But he couldā€™ve saved couple of backs by going with you or benedetto

Not comparing it to myself, heā€™d save 9 by just going to Honcker which is exactly the same as this guy.

Thatā€™s exactly the point. For someone like me, time is money and every hour spent researching on my own, making calls, negotiating with dealers, etc. = $350 I could be earning in my practice. Having that burden lifted off my shoulders? Priceless.

By the way, Iā€™m a ā€œsheā€ ; )

3 Likes

Can you give me a quote on an AMG GT with 15k miles per?

Iā€™m sorry, hard to tell. We have someone named @vhooloo here and Iā€™m still not sureā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

Ursus is whip smart and sharp as a knife when it comes to numbers :slight_smile:

As long as you are sure of your identity, Ursus, thatā€™s all that matters. And if you decide to change, that is okay too - maybe not for the army but here it is ok ā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™ll think about it :thinking:

For a lot of people, using and paying for brokers make sense.

Not everyone has the time or inclination to be a hackr.

And then there are the other people who see a deal on the Trophy Garage thread and expect that deal to be just waiting for them, without requiring any legwork.

I thought you Bostonians called it wicked smaht

1 Like

Thatā€™s not what im saying, one other broker who does EXACTLY the same thing could have saved you 350. That broker is Honcker

On a related note, itā€™s never too early for someone like your son to learn the ropes and become a lease hackr. It will save him countless thousands over his lifetime (double if you assume he marries and negotiates his spouseā€™s car as well).

1 Like

In the ideal world - yes. But remember how many very young people (and their brothers) told horror stories here after being screwed big time? So if a mom can get a decent deal for her baby, then why not :slight_smile:
Some learn hard way from their own mistakes.

1 Like

The next (second) time I lease, Iā€™ll come here first ā€“ and will know better what questions to ask. But I love reading along-- like learning a foreign language by immersion. Thanks to those whoā€™ve been patient!

Ah, so lower fee. Live and learn.
Would he have done it as quickly? I was working with a deadline.

Sorry, we canā€™t afford your time here. :laughing: :+1: