GoSeeTed Discussion

And also - Benedetto’s responce is instant :slight_smile:

Another option if you want to get some business from here is to work up some deals, post the info here.

For ex: 2017 E300 67k MSRP 52k out the door delivered to your driveway

Or whatever it may be. You do not need to include very specific details or locations, just enough to get someone to bite. If they want that deal, charge them your fee after the car is delivered to their driveway and contracts signed.

Seems like the only way some of the people on here will bite because they know what they are getting for their $800 fee

1 Like

I see your point, but we can’t post deals like that because I’ve said, we do not work with or collect any money from dealers. Thus we don’t have the ability to offer “our” deal of the month. We go out and haggle and negotiate just the way you guys do on every single deal (albeit ours is done over the phone) , except we have all the information you guys are looking for.

You’re the man, good people I can tell :ok_hand:

I have to give it to @GoSeeTed, he’s taken quite a beating here and kept his cool for the most part.

@GoSeeTed as you’ve already noticed, the people on this forum aren’t your target market. Everybody here is price sensitive and willing to do their own work rather than spending upfront money to a broker just to have it “easier” and not having to “deal with it”.

I think @Splattered is on to something. I realize you don’t have the ability to “offer” your deal of the month, but if you’re in the business for that many years and you just recently done an amazing deal, just post it here, tell everybody you can get another 3 (or however many) of these deals and go from there. If you’ve done a deal on one car it’s fair to assume you can replicate that deal a few more times so just post some deals you’ve done recently if they’re good and see if anybody bites.

That’s the only way I see you possibly getting any bites here. Nobody is going to pay you to shop for them on this forum.

9 Likes

Great suggestions @305Hackr! I agree, @GoSeeTed has handled the criticism quite well, but hopefully he’ll seriously consider your suggestion and build a fantastic reputation on this site. Contributing to the discussions and giving constructive feedback on deals will also help get other LHers on your side.

Ok, let me make it easier (I hope) for all to understand. We all love recent E300 loaner deals in mid-400. So if @GoSeeTed gets it for you for $400/mo + $800 his fee, effectively finding a loaner for about $420/mo. Would you (not you, @305Hackr, plural you for all hackrs) keep bitching about high fees or you’d be happy with the deal?

1 Like

@Ursus raises a very good question here…interesting to see some responses

I personally would be happy because that would be a great price. Which is what my point originally was. If he knows for sure he can offer that, I wouldn’t mind paying his fee. He is saying he looks for the cars we tell him but if he browses the forum, he’ll see that there are some cars that a lot of hackrs are looking for and if he can find a offer in that car and post it, someone surely will bite and even pay him the fee he is looking for.

That’s the only question - can he deliver at required here payments including his fee? :slight_smile:

i agree with @Splattered. It’s very difficult to replicate any of the outstanding deals down to the penny, if @GoSeeTed can get it done for an effectively $20/mo more payment where in reality it might only be $10/mo payment because some variable will be different to even replicate the exact deal to begin with, I would do it.

i wanna meet the guy who’s in the market for a Hellcat, sees @Ed_Churchward got it for $507/mo and @GoSeeTed can do it for $527/mo incl his fees with zero hassle and that person be like “nah, too expensive”

2 Likes

I can dig it. To earn the favor of the community, Id consider grinding a deal or 2 prior to commitment so you can see what’s up. Will take a deeper look around and see what a lot of folks are looking for. Well for those of you who have been reasonable, thank you and stay tuned. I probably won’t be here much over the next day and a half or so but I shall return

3 Likes

I would be glad to see what he has to offer that meets the 1% rule without including his fees of course.

The Mercedes E300 loaner is a popular car around here lately :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t either and charge way less than you and don’t have a sliding scale depending on msrp

transparency. :thumbsup:
brokers are def an asset. i thought of doing it. a lot of people on here and ones i’ve even talked to had so many bad experiences in the past and like that i just tell them no bullshit good price lets roll, no movement when they get here in person, cleancut the whole way through. but i’m limited to chevrolet for now and the brokers i work with.

who can haggle me into a lambo…$0 sign and drive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :raised_hand:

1 Like

Wish you had other brands!! Volt transaction was awesome. Lemme know if you start leasing MB too :wink:

1 Like

Can you get me a Genesis G80 Sport AWD for under $400?

If so, I’ll pay your $800 fee

1 Like

Since some of us are holding out for a sub $300 deal, yes we would still keep bitching :grin: