GoSeeTed Discussion

13 Likes

Just for your sake - don’t ever mention down money here, only $0 down deals. You’ll get slaughtered and most folks here know that $1k = `$30/mo, so they can figure out payments with any down.

5 Likes

You talk in dealerspeak. You need to learn to speak leasehackr.

4 Likes

Right on, just being thorough. 0 down is how we roll too. As I said, new here. Duly noted though :+1:

I gave up on the premier Bolt in Houston since one of the dealers would meet me at four hundred per month. I ended up getting something cheap until inventories have to be moved, hoping a better deal would then show up.

How does that $376 sound then? Obviously can’t say we could get that exact deal again but ya never know til you try and see what’s out there as of today

And obviously MJ aslo came here to Read comments, and sing Thriller … Those upfront fees from GoSeeTed can sure scare a girl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your $376 Bolt deal obviously isn’t the best. Adjusting for 12k, @ChevyPhil is at $332/month, ~$357 after tax, depending on location.

Can @ChevyPhil + @chevysalesgirl + I get a cut of your $799 fee since you don’t have to do any work for all your future Bolt deals from now on?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/bay-area-chevy-specials-volt-bolt-cruze-or-any-chevrolet-contact-chevyphil-415-596-6262/12787/195?u=jon

4 Likes

For some I can see how the ‘$99 check your deal’ fee may come in handy. Present OP your deal, if they can beat it, and be lower after factoring in their service fee, why not?

And I do agree how this is may be a great option for people with little time on their hands, or prefer others doing the work on their behalf. But I guess any broker does that…

@daveydave424 People on here do that for free. Also, he can just say it’s a good deal without doing any work and collect the $99.

1 Like

Really not that hard, currently own one of these (older model) when I brought the car in for service they gave me the same selling price on a higher end model.

Is this with tax or without?

Tax included as stated

Right on that’s cool, but we run a business, and spend $700 a month to be privy to the information that we are privy to. Over our 16 year span of the company, We’ve done lots and lots of work for free. We get people information and then they turn around and just go out and use that information to go get the deal. But at $99 we are going out and negotiating with dealers were calling five or 10 or 15 or however many it takes to find out what the best deal is. If there are people on here that are doing that service for free then I don’t know I guess they’ve got a lot of free time but I’m not putting in multiple hours for some people I don’t even know so they can wind up not doing any business with us. I hope that doesn’t come off as rude but if you want real information, that costs money

Show me that they gave you that price out the door on a piece of paper and didn’t just throw out a number. Did that include tax? Was it in California? That’s why posting recent deals is a waste of time, everything is going to vary depending on where in the country you are, what incentives were on the car, options on the car, etc. etc. no deals are ever the same however when we do deals the dealer does not turn a profit.

That’s a horrible model for a business, wouldn’t you say? Just because we “could” do that? Doesn’t it make more sense to actually do the work, come up with the best price so they’ll go and tell everyone here on leasehackr and all their friends about how awesome we are? That’s no way to earn anyone’s favor.

@GoSeeTed

Good luck in your business model. You would do the majority of consumers well. This site is different. This site can be a mob and it can be a guide. Since you do not benefit the culture of the site and the end purpose of the site which is to get the greatest deal and to educate fellow leasehackrs then you are getting mobbed.

People come here for free information, get their deals checked for free and to crowd source deals. You are here to solicit business and to make money (which is fine), but that won’t work because if you are making money from leasehackr’s then you are the money left on the table.

I wish you the best of luck but unless you are here to post deals, and see if people bite then save yourself precious time and don’t waste your time.

8 Likes

Well stated, and that’s precisely the conclusion I have arrived at. You guys are the select few out there grinding to get the car as cheap as possible. And I applaud you, I operate in the same way in my own life.
But there are probably also people on here that are looking to not only get the best deals but also simplify the process. And it’s no easier than working with us.

I urge you all to take a look at all our reviews and testimonials out there online. Yelp, our website, do some digging on us. Our CEO has over 25 years in the car business, with this venture being started 16 years ago.

So you guys here may raise a fuss over our fee, but at the end of the day when you factor in all the time we save you in addition to all the money, it’s a no brainer. We know we are in this for the consumer and to serve as the antithesis to the way the car business has been run for the last 100 years. But what we do is not achievable for free. Again, robby@goseeted.com if any one does see the value in how we operate, I promise you it’s there.

C’mon. The only difference from other brokers like @Benedetto, @nyclife, DSR, etc. is his high fees. They all do the same work and people rave here about Benedetto. So what’s the problem?

Something, something my name means blessed in Italian. :sunglasses:

6 Likes