GoSeeTed Discussion

Look, I am not a broker and I will beat your deal more often than not, as will many others on this forum. You cannot say “I am saying it won’t be better” It is a lie.

2 Likes

It’s not about you, Ed. But his deals may in fact be better for some folks, who may find his services helpful despite his high fees. At least he didn’t come here like CarPhuck :slight_smile: So give him time and lets see.

1 Like

Im sorry this isn’t true. I take 250 and only 250, nothing from anyone else but the consumer.

Not if another broker under cuts your fee by a large portion

1 Like

He states that he won’t be beaten, how on earth can he state that? It is a naive and stupid thing to write. Outside of that comment, which casts a shadow over everything else for me, he seams a reasonable individual. I am not bashing his service, just his claims.

If you really aren’t taking anything from anyone else, and you can get the dealer to sell the car with zero
Or very very little profit, then hey that’s an incredible rate. But for our fee the customer also doesn’t have to go to the dealership, where they will get hassled further. Avoid the aggravation and have the car delivered. Our service is not just about the money saved, though that is great. It’s also about the time and headache not spent dealing with dealers. Like I said this service may not be for everyone here. But if you’d like to avoid that, were your guys

1 Like

if you can help me get an Alfa Romeo Giulia on Lease for under $450/month. I would be in for doing a deal with you. Let me know.

You realize 450 is very attainable right? Just look at Honcker it’s showing 423 w/ 2k at signing. Includes 7.5% tax

is the $93 including tax elantra SE w/ pop a loser? :sweat_smile:

Robby, as the ole saying goes “put up or shut-up”, if you want to convince this community, post some recent lease deals and the supporting numbers or go solicit for business elsewhere.

Its not personal, just business …

3 Likes

Read his story in the other thread. He’s on a student visa, I believe.

1 Like

I’m a pretty aggressive haggler. I will go find people car deals for 800 bucks…

1 Like

,Most definitely.

Truth is many new car departments lose money every month.

Fixed Ops (Service and Parts) keep the store open

New Car get’s people in the door (and feeds service)

Used Car/F&I bring in the profit.

1 Like

I bet this guy can’t post any deals because he heard “1% rule” earlier and none of his “deals” are less than 1% LOL

Yeah, ive been MIA for a bit so i’ll read up on his current situation

@GoSeeTed still waiting on sample deals.

It’s funny, @GoSeeTed stepped into a minefield by coming to this forum, posting his not-so-humble pricing and not providing any sample deals…ouch!

2 Likes

Hey @Ed_Churchward … if you were a REAL leasehackr you would have gotten that hellcat for under $500…if only you had spent $1000 with @GoSeeTed tsss tsss tsss…what a rookie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: GoSeeTed Car Buying/Leasing Service, Serving All 50 States

On the Lexus LS460, there’s currently $5k bonus cash and with the $1k PGA cert, that means you only got 12% off MSRP, which seems super weak for an outgoing model.

@ChevyPhil and @chevysalesgirl easily beat you on the Bolt deal.

Only the RDX seems like a good LeaseHackr-worthy deal. Is it $0 down or $0 drive-off (true sign and drive)?

1 Like

Plus, who would lease a 2017 Leaf for that much with the 200 mile range 2018 Leaf right around the corner? I thought they were giving the 2017s away.

1 Like

Where’s my popcorn ;-).

3 Likes