GoSeeTed Discussion

Agreed if they were able to show proof you save in total. Then they can justify fee otherwise they just take the difference you would have saved. If you already on this site and not a Moron. You are already ahead of the game.

1 Like

The only way I see their service and feeā€™s being worth while would be that I got the car and payment that I could not get myself. Also, they claim that they deliver the car to you. If I buy the car in Cali and live in Oregon, that would be well worth it. I know, wishful thinking.

Why ā€œwishful thinkingā€? Thatā€™s the only way their service makes any sense.

Is shipping included in the fee? What if the dealership is local, does the flat rate account for that?

1 Like

That would make them work for free :slight_smile:

Are hooker and blow included in that insane price?

If yes is it my hooker and blow or yours?

Granted, these fees are higher than other brokers on LH, such as myself. They certainly arenā€™t more than most brokers in the NY tristate area. Iā€™ve seen 2500, 3000, and even more in NY. The difference is that you know everything upfront (how I operate).

if he can get those fees, good for him.

I think his lack of response to providing deal examples requested here speaks volumes.

1 Like

Yeah, he created the account yesterday, this was his first post, along w/ two others asking folks to email/call him. I suspect youā€™re right, doubt he will be around anymore.

1 Like

What if I donā€™t like your performance or I strike a better deal on my own? Sounds suspiciously like a contractor that shows up, demands payment in full, does a little bit of work, and then skips town.

Iā€™d like a Genesis G80 Sport AWD for $350 with tax included. Also have 6 payments remaining on my Sonata.

How about a ā€œContingency Feeā€. Work your best deal on a car and let a broker see if he can beat it. Agree to split (50/50) the savings with him. Realtors and lawyers do it all the time. Its a win/win for both parties and a savy broker will know quickly if there are any additional savings to be had.

I will take one as well!

Alright guys I apologize but yes I am new to the forum and as such could only write 6 replies yesterday before getting locked out, and then was running errands all morning. But Iā€™m back. This is a long read but itā€™ll explain a lot.
About our fee. First off, when I said ā€œupfrontā€ I meant we donā€™t make any money on your payments. But we wonā€™t charge you for our service until the car is in your driveway. Second, let me say that our service is, by and large, for people who value their time. You all are intelligent consumers who are on this forum so that you can be sure youā€™re getting the best deal on your next lease. Youā€™ve probably been burned in the past, and are committed this time to doing it right. But in order to get yourself the best deal, you have to spend tons of time doing research, comparing deals, and then spend hours on hours with different dealers. With our full service fee, you donā€™t do any of that, and we deliver the car. For a lot of people, thatā€™s worth our fee right there. Now at the end of the day, since weā€™ve done this 5 or 10 times a day for the last 16 years, Iā€™m quite confident that we can get to the dealerā€™s bottom price a lot quicker and with more confidence, than you could having done this 4 or 5 times in your life.

But in reality, weā€™re not magicians. If you work hard enough, you may be able to get our deal (but definitely not better), or at least come close. We have access to all the same information that the dealers use, and that every broker uses as well. But where weā€™re different in our business model, is that we donā€™t get paid by the dealers. Now yes, you do have to take a leap of faith to trust that is the case, but just understand that is a major pillar in our business model, and is why it works. Our goal is to educate the consumer, and ensure that they are getting truly the BEST deal, not just a good one that they can live with. We ensure that by getting paid only by the customer, and not collecting from the dealers or manufacturers.

Hereā€™s how that looks: Say you get a car at an MSRP that would fall under the $799 fee ($40,000-$60,000). If you hire a broker to get you the deal, and he leaves even $1,000 of profit on the table, you all know that equates to roughly $30/mo in a 36 month lease. So with that $1,000 he left on the table and made money on with the dealer, it ends up costing you $1,080, and equates to a $30/mo higher payment. So right there, youā€™d have paid us $799, your monthly payment would have been $30 less (to me, a win, Iā€™d rather a lower payment and pay a little more initially) and if your broker was all the way at the bottom and then added back just $1,000 in profit, youā€™d have saved $281 by paying us $799, and you didnā€™t have to do any work to get the car or the price.

But hereā€™s the realityā€“what if you go out and try to get yourself the best deal and thereā€™s $2,000 left on the table? Not only will that $2,000 you left on the table cost you a total of $2,160 over the life of your lease, but our fee was still only $799. So weā€™d have saved you $1,361. God forbid you left $3,000 on the table, weā€™ll save you $2,441. So thatā€™s why weā€™re the best game in town. Weā€™re fully transparent, we will tell you what the true bottom is and get you the single best deals for the absolute bare bones cheapest possible. The easiest, most cost-effective way to buy or lease any new car. Period.

1 last thing: we offer the $99 check your deal. Weā€™ll do all of the work needed by calling a bunch of dealers, and spending a lot of man hours to be able to tell you, as it stands today, the best deal out there for you. Once again, if you like the number we return and donā€™t want to continue doing any more work and just kick back until the car shows up in your driveway, you can apply that $99 to the rest of our fee, and weā€™ll collect the remaining payment once the car is delivered. Or you can take that info and get back to calling and sitting with salesmen. How much do you value your time?

1 Like

You are correct, you are new to this forum. I will beat almost any deal you give me. I have been offered 6 jobs by brokers because I always get better deals than they can get (That is based on sale price before rebates, not monthly) I think you need to be careful to say people on this forum could not beat your deals because that is patently not true. No one person can always get the best deal.

The fact that you talk about leaving money on that table just shows how you are not getting a great deal. I expect the dealer to lose money on my deals just because they want to get rid of the car. Hence why my Hellcat is $509 a month inc tax.

You probably do offer a good service, and I am sure many people will benefit from using you (Nobody I know though) but donā€™t come here and say we will never beat your deals. That is a red rag to a bull!

10 Likes

Once again, why can you post deals that youā€™ve closed recently for us to evaluate? You arenā€™t losing any time/money and in fact might get some easy/quick business if it truly is a great deal.

5 Likes

There are a lot of noobs who find their way here via google and show no stomach for doing any research or negotiation.

Theyā€™d benefit from a broker ā€¦ whether the OP or someone like @Benedetto provides a better value is another question entirely.

BTW - that 509 hellcat deal is definitely a loser. I can honestly say that having shopped them and coming from the CDJR side of the business.

1 Like

Iā€™m saying hire us and there wonā€™t be any money left on the table for the dealer to take. Which is why we get you the best deal. Iā€™m not saying there arenā€™t other brokers who canā€™t get the same deal, as I said, weā€™re not magicians, but I am saying it wonā€™t be betterā€“while ours often is better, for the aforementioned reasons. So unless a broker is operating in the same manner as us and cuts no deal with the dealer, then they canā€™t beat what we can do. And unfortunately the way the dealers hold on to all their information makes it hard for any regular customer to ever really know if they have gotten to the bottom or not. Thatā€™s where we come in with our ā€œcheck your deal.ā€

So can you post some recent deals to establish some cred?

1 Like