GoSeeTed Discussion

No doubt! I’ll send you a PM

Ted - are you able t give us an idea on what kind of pricing you could get?

There a lot of variables at play on every deal. Inventory, incentives, dealer cash, trunk money, location, etc etc. I think it’s relatively futile to talk numbers with so many variables to consider.

A dealer may do that because they know what they can do within their own store. We call everyone in order to ensure we’re getting the car for the least amount of money, period. It’s a lot of phone calls, but it’s very effective.

That’s a BS answer. Why not post recent deals that you just closed as examples?

3 Likes

Alright so if I give you a car and a location, would you be able to give me a ballpark number on it?

He did once and got killed here, so no surprise :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is there any value in your service for a GM vehicle with employee discount?

I ask not only from price prospective, but also because on GM side I’m considering 2 vehicles (17 Acadia and 18 Traverse) which has very limited stock nearby Ohio and finding a vehicle with options/colors I want is extremely difficult as it is, meaning I have to go higher trims than I want, but paying for them sucks as you can imagine.

It’s easy to stand there and cry BS but that’s the truth, and I’d love to hear why you’ve classified my response that way. Programs DO change every month, sometimes even weekly and have a drastic influence over a final payment number. What is the benefit of saying we got a guy into a GLE 350 for $700/mo when this month we can do it for $600? Conversely, what if I post that we got it for $600/mo but this month the best number is $700? Who benefits from any of that?

What is important to understand is what we do for you–and we do it all for you. Instead of you spending your day sitting on the phone for hours at a time, calling dozens of different stores, we make those calls, and we find out who can sell the car for the lowest price. After that’s done, we ensure that you’re rates aren’t jacked up and get your financing done at the buy rate. We ensure all rebates and incentives are accounted for, proper RV is being honored, no loaded up acquisition fees, your trade is being fairly valued, etc etc…we keep the dealers honest. Before you get your new car, we walk you through every single number on your lease or purchase contract, line by line, and explain every little detail. And then all’s you have to do is sit and wait for the car to be delivered to your door, all as a result of 1 phone call.

As I’ve said a few times already–if you want to spend a month or more of time and many hours on the phone and at dealerships to get yourself the best deal out there, by all means, I applaud you for it, and you’ll probably eventually get there. But if you’re like many people who don’t have that kind of time and want to leave it to seasoned professionals to do the work on your behalf and with a quicker turnaround, we’re the easy answer.

1 Like

Just a question, why do you charge more money for a higher end car, why not one flat fee. Does it take more work? (PS most of my deals are in the 35-70k range)

I mean, sure “ball park.” Still doesn’t get you the information you’re really after though

There is a value in our service for nearly everyone. If you’d like to have a conversation to determine whether you’d personally find value in it, then let’s talk. Shoot me an email if you’d like to discuss further.

I’m just saying post some sample deals. If you closed a deal today, post it for others to see and if they like it, they’ll contact you to reproduce for them. Im sure many dealers would love simple and fast transactions with a repeat broker.

Throughout this whole thread, I’ve seen only 1 deal with you that went through. If I were a customer, I’d contact the many other brokers with a proven record versus your claims of the “best” deal possible.

2 Likes

Give me a ± ballpark for a MB E300 with P3 package in NC. 36/10k.

Not necessarily more work, but the savings are certainly greater. As you obviously know, there is far more profit for the dealers built into those higher end cars. On a Corolla, sometimes there’s like 3 or 4 grand in the whole car from true cost to sticker. On the higher end cars, there’s more like 10 or 15, $20,000, sometimes even more, built into those cars. It’s well worth a few hundred extra bucks to save thousands more. Not to mention that any broker finding their customer an $85,000 car where they end up saving them $10,000 over a lease term, will almost certainly be getting a check from the dealer. We never do–we just collect ours from the customer. It’s very fair when you weigh everything we’re doing.

I would be interested in that as well, P2 or P3 in NC.

I’d be interested in seeing what you could do on the hellcat charger side, because I have worked dealers to death and know the numbers like the back of my hand.

Msrp
74,230 (72,530 after gas guzzler)
69,420 sales price
$1000 lease conquest
4.25% tax state ($2900)

due at signing/driveoff $2,000 (about 1k down)
monthly payment $690

Residual for 39 months = 60%
mf = .00013

shoot me a pm if you need more info.

haha, I’m surprised you didn’t get scared off. :stuck_out_tongue: Honestly, I’m glad there are more brokers on here that could potentially contribute, but so far I’m not seeing any contributions. PMing potential customers doesn’t help the community. Would love to see current deals you’ve found/are working on. Even if people here shoot it down, it could be useful information to get potential numbers. Might even get you some business if people see a deal that they’re really interested in and it saves you leg work since you’ve already made the deal once!

Don’t take this the wrong way, I’m just trying to help you out and make you a valued member of this forum.

Congrats on the marriage and kid! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

always so positive @ng0

1 Like

balances out alot of the negativity around here

3 Likes

People need proof and deal information. Not generalization. There is no downside for posting good deals except that it will bring you more business. The high up front cost scares off most on here. They always say you capture more flies with honey. So please back up your claims. Not versus the national deals.plus not once has anyone seen you contribute to helping members out on pricing. It’s almost like you just want to take rather than contributing to the group. Other competitors / brokers have prices listed easily on their sites or say if certain things are doable and after you fee you still have to make it worth it. If there is no help you should not come to town this forum for business. It’s so booming… Why bother with here