GoSeeTed Discussion

You’re not breaking my balls–I understand where you’re coming from. But it’s misguided.

Challenge accepted. Bring your offers and we’ll tell you 1 of 2 things–here’s the better deal we can get you, or congratulations, you’re at the bottom.

We can’t “almost guarantee a better deal,” we DO GUARANTEE a better deal. 100% money back guarantee if you can show us a contract where someone actually wound up with a better deal than the one we got for you. In 16 years, hasn’t happened once.

And to this point–that’s why we break the contract down for our customers line by line and explain every single number and what they mean. There is no “hoping” with us–everything is fully transparent and upfront from the get-go. You won’t hope, you will KNOW.

With your fee its going to be higher than the best deal possible. The Honcker rate was lower taking into account your fee. You said we don’t know what they take from the dealer, that doesn’t matter as the deal is better than yours and it included all doc fees and everything.

See my post above–that was not a deal done in Colorado, as the one we were talking about was. It was NOT a better deal and I broke down why it was not a better deal pretty thoroughly a couple pages up. I understand it included doc fees–how much were they though? If in NY, it’s $75. This was a CO deal, and the cheapest doc fee we found from the dealer with the best price was $499. You know there’s nothing to negotiate on that, so there’s no way to lower it on this particular deal. Again, read my rather lengthy post on the subject

It was most likely NJ, as NJ is most often cheaper then NY taking into account their doc fees. Doc fees are pure profit, if the deal isn’t good just go to another dealer. A good broker like you should know there isn’t a minimum doc fee of 499 set by the state. You could just go to another dealer. Anyways it was a better deal from Honcker.

1 Like

Do you still defend and say @MarkinBaltimore’s STi deal was great ($380/month with $7k down)?

1 Like

What was the MSRP on the honckr car? What was the tax rate?

Honckr has like 45 1 star reviews. Find anything negative about us–in 16 years I think there’s 1 Yelp review of a guy who we never did any business with who says we didn’t respond to his initial inquiry email. Out of thousands of transactions and no negative reviews–doesn’t that speak volumes?

Hey man, that was a half hour conversation, not a full service job. We did no negotiating on his behalf, however yes on THAT CAR it was a killer deal. Are there better leases? Yes but so what? He was stoked when the dealer offered him $5k for his trade–we helped him get $7k for it. This was the car he wanted, him and his wife were in love with it. He called asking how to get himself a better deal on the lease and to break down what shady moves the dealer was pulling. That’s what we did–our job is not to evaluate whether this is a good lease or not. Like who cares if he could get 2 E300’s or whatever he said? He wanted THAT CAR and wanted to know how to improve his deal.

Okay so then what we truck the car from NJ to CO and that somehow is supposed to be a better deal than going local? C’mon man are you kidding me?

MSRP : 20044 Monthly Payment 208

There were two. One LE at 20,065 another SE at 21.621. Tax Rate = 8%

ALL WITH 18k MILES
LE=204 w/1278 = Sign and Drive = 239
SE= 210 w/1296 = Sign and drive = 246

YOUR DEAL
235 w/ 599 (your fee) = Sign and Drive = 251

Both include delivery.

Dude. Just stop. Why must we beat a dead horse? Again, the car was 0 down, 0 drives, 18,000 miles AND IN COLORADO. Do y’all really have nothing better to do than troll me? Again, 16 years as a company and our reputation is MINT. Speaks for itself, if y’all wanna doubt what we do by all means–your loss. We have plenty of people wanting to do business with us.

1 Like

TOTAL EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR DEAL = 432

Just admit it.

Oh they’ll deliver the car to Colorado? Also they’ll fedex the contract from the CO dealer to the mom in NY, she’ll co-sign for it, send it back, and then the car will show up at his brand new address? And also walk her through the entire contract?

No they can get it from a colorado dealer and deliver, they can do the contract when they arrive at your door or fedex it. I don’t get why you are still defending your deal when it was almost 500 dollars worse

1 Like

I would take pride in this when you told one guy to put 7k upfront in the form of a down payment.

We didn’t have a contract to break down on that deal, so yep I’ll stand by that.

Also, Honcker says they do business in 7 states. CO not one of them. So whatever you say guy.

What happens when that STI is stolen or totaled? He is out $7K… was better off putting it into a separate bank account and making the higher payment with $0 out of pocket. I don’t know why you would let him put $7K down… clearly if you told him in strong words to make the higher payment and keep that cash in a separate account he would have listened since he trusted your expertise to pay you for your services…

1 Like

My lease is up in March, I’m trying to get into something in December. I’ll give you the opportunity to beat whatever deal I get. I’m in NYC.

Don’t take stuff on here personal… you got her a good deal. It’s ok for people to share their opinions, it might help someone else with a different situation. This is all good, not necessarily negative. Relax