GoSeeTed Discussion

I work with a company called GoSeeTed.com based out of Beverly Hills, CA. We are a remote operation that works all 50 states, and can help you with your next lease or purchase on any new vehicle no matter where you live. You call us up, tell us the exact car you’re looking for, and we’ll take over from there while you do no more work. We will grind a number of dealers and pit them against each other to get you the absolute best deal possible. We have access to all their information including residuals, buyrates, every dealer incentive offered, holdbacks, etc., and that is how we get our customers essentially the employee deal. Once we get you the best deal out there, we’ll have the winning dealership deliver the car to your driveway with the contract and necessary paperwork in hand. It is the single most time and cost-effective way to buy or lease any new car.

Additionally, if you have already gone out and grinded a deal for yourself, and you want to know with full confidence how you did, we offer a “Check your deal” program. For just $99 we will research and analyze the deal you got, and tell you where the dealer is packing profit into the car. You can then do 1 of 2 things. You may take that information and use it to go out and get yourself a better deal now that you’re also operating within reality, or you can apply your original $99 to the rest of our fee and just as above, stop right there, do no more work and we’ll get you the car at that price and have it delivered to your driveway. Call now.

Phone: 888.952.7490
Email: robby@goseeted.com
www.goseeted.com for some more info

How much do you charge?

$599 for MSRP under $40,000
$799 under $60,000
$999 under $80,000
$1199 under $100,000
$1499 over $100,000

Or, call @Benedetto.

9 Likes

Can you post any sample deals you’ve recently done?

2 Likes

Glad to see someone else out there with the same goal of bringing transparency and honesty to the car buying process. We will change this archaic system yet!!

I think though, based on his website, what we offer that might be beyond what Benedetto does (and I don’t know the full extent) is to grind the dealers ourselves and remove the hassle and headache from going out and trying to work the deal yourself. Some people might enjoy that process. But it takes hours and hours and is stressful and anxiety driven. We’ve been doing this for 16 years, multiple transactions a day and 1000’s of deals, with over 20 years spanning our whole career in the car business. So I know we can deliver.

Those rates would impact the overall monthly for cars I’m looking at…but if you can get me an amazing deal it would be worth it and offset the expense.

Could you get your fees to 1% of MSRP? That’s the benchmark here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please understand that our fee is flat and upfront. It is not calculated into your lease payment the way broker fees are. We get paid only once–by our customers and no one else–we are not making any money from the dealers, manufacturers, or banks. So your monthly payment will not be affected by working with us. That is why we offer a service no one else does.

I’m w/ Jon, give us some examples of deals you’ve booked in the past 2-3mos that the community can compare to deals the members here are getting on their won.

$600 min is a lot, it adds $17-25/mo to a typical lease, your deals would need to demonstrate that your service is providing leases at a considerably better rate then most to offest your service fees.

Also, how would we know if you’re making money from the dealers, manufacturers, or banks or not?

8 Likes

That should be irrelevant if you get a deal, including their fee, that you can’t get on your own

1 Like

Well considering most of us would need to pay $600-800 up front to find out IF an amazing deal is possible, it’s asking for a lot of faith.

Are your fees refundable if we deem the deal is not attractive?

4 Likes

So hypothetically, if GoSeeTed can get an S90 T6 for 350 a month, I should not mind the extra $17-25 they charge per month

That’s not what I said while quoting particular sentence from @CaptQ. You should not care if a broker makes extra money on the back end IF you get your dream deal - $350/mo on S90 in this case (including his $17-25/mo)

Got it, so if GoSeeTed can get me an Audi A6 MSRP 54k for 350 incl tax, I should not mind the 17-25 they make in direct fees from me and the possibly 25-40 they make on the backend from the dealer…

Yep. At least that’s how I look at it. No different from leaving money on the table for a dealer. If I get what I want - I don’t mind padded acquisition fee, and, to a much lesser extend, MF.

1 Like

You are quite right. If I get the Porsche Boxtser of my dreams for 300, I wouldn’t care, in the words of Scaramucci, if GoSeeTed has to s*** his c*** or deal with a f***** paranoid schizoid to get that deal :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Agreed. However we need customer testimonials. The fee up front price are fairly high. If you you are on this site already it might not be worth it.

1 Like

Also I would think that I need to see real world prices better and it has to save us Additional money beyond the fee to be worth it.

That upfront fee is outrageous. Some of the brokers here charge a couple hundred dollars up front and even that is a risk. $700 plus is crazy! Sorry if that sounds kind of harsh. I’m really not trying to be a jerk, but I personally would not risk that kind of money. I’d be perfectly happy if that was charged on the backend if I could get the right deal.

7 Likes