WE BUY CARS-STELLAR AUTO APR BMW DEALS: x5 9% x7 9%

Wow, BMW really did us like that…given the current situation looks like they are less optimistic on moving units…Seems like the MF has dropped to accommodate the lower residuals?

in some instances yes but we also lost on some cars 50% of the loyalty bonus
the Logic seems to be that since dealers are technically closed there is nor purpose of pushing rebates on cars if sales will be almost none existent anyway

2 Likes

Wait, what? BMW isn’t giving cars away like people on this forum guaranteed would happen? The hell you say

8 Likes

That makes a lot of sense. Hopefully they come back with something strong once this is all over.

1 Like

I know
I told everyone that reached out here that this will not happen
dealers will not go as deep bc there is no volume bonus money ( so far there is none )
disappointing but expected

2 Likes

Bmw decided to focus on gross this year. They have cut back production accordingly.

1 Like

I said the same thing and was more or less brushed off as not knowing what I was talking about.

Here’s my shocked face

3 Likes

yes
same here

It will be interesting to see what happens. The dealers are the ones that are really going to suffer as they have tons of inventory sitting on their lots that they still have to pay interest on and buildings that they have to pay mortgages or leases on. I for one would think that BMW would try to help the dealers out with better incentives. We will see how this shakes out, but hopefully we don’t see mass bankruptcy by the smaller dealers.

Many manufacturers announced rate relief on in stock models

1 Like

that is the point
dealers are closed
so it does not matter how great the incentives or crazy pricing are
if they are closed they cant sell anything
1-2 maybe 3 dealers are doing remotes sales or working with us
everyone else is following the mandatory shutdown

1 Like

In that case, why offer anything at all? Why not try and help the ones that are still open to move some cars? I don’t know the answer and everyone is hurting, but I can imagine a lot of these dealers are thinking about how they are going to keep in business going forward.

Their company, their rules. Some thoughts:

• They don’t want lease returns right now. So if rates are poor, it encourages people to stay in their current leases than turn them in for new ones.
  • It may be considered bad taste to support those dealerships who can sell, when some can’t. Let’s party over here, while the other guys starve. Long term thinking - we’re in this together.
  • In uncertain times, stay calm, ride it out. Knee jerk reactions rarely do what they initially intended with many unforeseen consequences.
  • No other manufacturers are having fire sale pricing.
  • There are other ways, like delayed payments, cheap financing, that also supports dealers.
1 Like

We have a comedian over here.

1 Like

Right. And quite a few clowns.

1 Like

Clowns to the left,
Jokers to the right.

Who you refering to?

Bimmerpost is reporting that residual for X5 is not changed for April.

https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1541151

Hope you not…

1 Like