Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

Not a net gain today but it will be as soon as the conflict gets resolved because Russians won’t be getting western goods for a while. Also chip manufacturers have been stocking neon and some Asian manufacturers have local supplies and may not feel much impact.

1 Like

the variant wrecking china and south korea at the moment is the BA.2 omicron variant which has yet to even reach us here. by this summer its going to smack us right in the mouth and we won’t be ready for it.

its definitely something. 200k cases+ a day in south korea for the past week and if china is struggling given the actual control they can exert, imagine what kind of havoc it could cause here.

Here we go again :hot_face:
Buy all the toilet paper

2 Likes

Midterm variant enters chat.

12 Likes

The south korea cases are majority omicron that hit the states in Jan. It’s not the BA2 yet…

i’ve read conflicting data on that. i suspect its probably a mixture of both or that the testing hasn’t been able to properly isolate the variants as of yet.

Lol so this is what like over 3200/mo effective for a car that someone clearly beat on? SAL is incredible

Just in time for the elections. How convenient. Quick…everyone go hide in your basement.

3 Likes

Folks will play along again like we haven’t been here before.
Auto Racing Motorsport GIF by 24 Hours Of Lemons

6 Likes

joe-biden

2 Likes

Got my eye on a used 2019 or 2020 RX 350, lots of them have been sitting on the lot for over 60 days

1 Like

The dealers probably overpaid for them relative to today’s used market. Make an offer, worst they can do is say no.

3 Likes

Probably not going to get enough of a discount to justify buying these over a brand new 2022

I’m driving a paid off Yukon Denali, so I can wait.

2 Likes

New to the party here, so not sure if this has been covered. I keep hearing tons of bmws are sitting on carriers off shore. If true, what happens when they eventually get put on the market?

Most are pre-sold.

1 Like

Well, that’s not a fun answer. Guess I’m going back to sleep

Deltacron sounds like a discount Transformer.

3 Likes

it absolutely does. perhaps its megatrons underacheiving little brother.

They’re the bad guys on the Gobots. You kids and your fancy Transformers.

4 Likes