Was This Finally “Peak Insanity” in Used Vehicle Prices? And all other crystal ball questions

What if they held onto their rubles? Sitting pretty today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They dropped the price to just under 74k too.

I wasn’t able to buy them, I tried and exchanges wouldn’t allow you to. So I imagine it’s being propped up by India and china. Also Putin started backing it with gold, I’m sure that was just posturing but it’s the kind that gives people faith in a currency besides just having a military behind jt(US dollars). And china/India not following along with the wests sanctions on Russia also show me that us dollar hegemony is waning. The only reason it gained value the last few months is bc people are selling stock and buying dollars.

2 Likes

what is strange, i do almost everything against what is being posted in this thread.

Pretty stress free life.

Invest wisely .

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

I’ve heard such things all my life back in USSR/Russia and I’m not surprised to hear such things in US. I don’t feel offended at all but rather somewhat proud - hey, mean we as Jewish are that smart in general that everyone else thing it’s all our fault. Gives me chuckle every time I hear that. All matter of perspective.

4 Likes

Stems from jealousy. Need to blame someone for their shortcomings.

3 Likes

end yes GIF

9 Likes

BMW and Mercedes say they are back to full production capacity

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/automakers-feel-chip-crisis-easing-global-growth-slows

7 Likes

james franco GIF

Can’t wait for my next $400 5 series

12 Likes

Not happening.

4 Likes

It will happen when the FED fail to provide a “soft landing” to the economy in upcoming months.

1 Like

Don’t get my hopes up, Escalade without super cruise is trash.

When they have actually managed to “soft” land ever?

last i checked never lol

You’re already falling off a many-story building onto a pile of money: whether the Fed makes that pile dollar bills or dollar coins, it’s still going to hurt.

6 Likes

all I’m hoping going forward is you wont have to pay the same price for a used car that it cost 4 years ago when it was new. Or the lease payment on a Lexus RX350 drops from 700 a month (effectively)

Prefer coins with intrinsic value…

This is how the front of my local Acura dealership looks like. Judging by that view you’d never guess it’s Acura

5 Likes