Was Just able to order my car for inspection 60 days early

I think it goes here as a Tip instead of Offramp but the Mods will know better.

I’ve been reading a ton of turn in threads where they turn into the dealer uninspected because of COVID and the inspectors aren’t coming out.

My KIA is due in 60 days and AIM Inspections just contacted me and scheduled an in person inspection next week for my car. When I asked they said they are doing in person for Kia, Hyundai and most US Bank transactions.

So Just an FYI you can see if you car can be preinspected so that you can see how much / or not it will cost to turn in. (You paid for it via Disposition fee, why not take advantage of it)

1 Like

Try to avoid the dispo fee and any damage charges by selling it before lease end…

1 Like

I am sure that you already know this but Kia is doing 500 wear and tear waiver as well as dispo fee and loyalty. I suggest you try Carvana,Vroom,Algo, if you are not planning on getting another Kia. Also, don’t forget to contact your dealership 2 weeks prior to return.

1 Like

Thanks it’s $400 off Dispo, and $500 off W&T / Dmg waiver.
And then the $500 loyalty.

And the Trade in value is under 10k, my buyout is 12k. So nevermind on that angle.

@Neoo - interesting. I’ll need to tell my buddy about that as he prepares to turn one in. Do you know if that’s COVID related, or just a deal right now? Any special hurdles?

Correct, as far as I know this is COVID-related and dealerships are backed up according to Kia hence the 2 weeks in advance. This information I received personally from their lease-end advisors this week as I am currently helping a family member turn in their lease.

Perfect, thank you, I’ll pass this along.

So Alliance Inspectors Came and Went.

He mentioned the scratch the dent and the missing manual. Total Cost $0

I did ask about his US Bank inspections and the inspector said that they are SUPER PICKY and he has to mark some of the things he skipped over mine as chargeable.

So ALWAYS get pre-inspected, who knows I might’ve been charged for those same things if I did a sight unseen turn in.