**WARNING: UNICORN** 2018 BMW M3 Competition Package 92k MSRP $505/month + tax, NO MSDs!

@from540to
I understand about the supply/demand side and was in no way expecting the 20% from OP, but at some point you would expect the dealer would try to recover SOME of their money. There were 3 cars that had been on the lot for 200+days, one was a recent xfer, you would think they would offer more than 4-5%
oh well… I’ll still be shopping for a weekend car in the meantime
#norush

1 Like

I think I might’ve contacted the one with 1k miles- was it san luis obispo? Apparently its a return from someone that had it and then gave it back. They gave a bs excuse.

The discount they offered was def not even one that was worth negotiating. I was surprised because when they had a different one last month they offered ~12% off from what I remember.

I love this. Congrats to the OP. Stunning g deal.

I’ve given up on my M3 quest. If a broker has one in their sights let me know. I’m done, 6 month chase resulting is nada!

Congrats again!

2 Likes

Thanks man! I wish you lots of luck !

1 Like

@FirstTime
WI not CA

“The car itself was a Euro Delivery that retailed for $82,000 and has roughly 1,100 miles on it”

Hijacking this thread but I’m brokering an m3 cs for 17% off before rebates. If I get them lower I will take it myself

1 Like

That BMW unicorn lease was supposed to be a dealer demo? A Euro Delivery with only 1,100 miles - that makes it a used car? Collecting from the BMW factory in Germany on a US lease? can that even be done? What was supposed to be so bad with the car that the customer could rescind the contract?

I tried negotiating that awhile back. It makes a bad lease as no lease incentives and MF of .00240 because it’s a ED. So even if they discount it 15%, the numbers don’t make sense.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Congrats! Love the color… qq - why didn’t you do MSDs?

Tell me more.

I was very happy with the deal and didn’t want to tie up msd $.

This is amazing!

I almost wish I didnt get tagged in this deal after the 50+ calls and messages I have received about trying to replicate it :confused:

5 Likes

If you ever want to get out of this lease…just saying!! Congrats!

I sort of wish I didn’t post it because of the massive number of PMs asking to replicate and to ask questions that are already answered in my original post :confused:

2 Likes

@FirstTime first of all congrats. Possibly a noob question, but what about the TX sales tax? Did the dealer have tax credits?

Would the mods please close this thread? I was asked to take the post down.

Closed per OP request.