**WARNING: UNICORN** 2018 BMW M3 Competition Package 92k MSRP $505/month + tax, NO MSDs!

Issue is, there is limited inventory now, and everyone and their mother ( mom needs a M3 too :slight_smile: ) are calling these dealersā€¦

Can you provide it please, would really help. :slight_smile:

killed it.

Akrapovic exhaust and your done.

Great deal.

Become friends with this guy :slight_smile:

You can send him a $1000 check later

Hello a lease noob here*

I know the lease programs ended in April, but I am curious to how some of the hackers are leasing 2018sā€¦?
How does a 2018 lease? Iā€™ve contacted few dealerships and they have all said they are not leasing 2018ā€™s anymore due to lease programs no long offered through BMWā€¦

Thanks in advance!

@dk93 Asked and answered

3 Likes

100 p/mo for insurance do you mind if I ask what company you use thatā€™s such a. Good rate for an m3

You buy a color absolutely nobody else would

Thatā€™s an awesome color. Makes a statement. So does your comment, on your character.

4 Likes

Man!!! I just worked out a lease on a new M3 I am a lease noob I defiantly did not grind hard as I just wanted the car. These guys are an hour away and missed it.

Best to use an insurance broker who can shop multiple companies for you

1 Like

Call around to all the major insurance companies (liberty, geico, progressive, etc). It will depend on your driving record, location, etc

Yeah I did, geico has me at like 300 p/no for a 2018 320 and 2019 430 same with liberty mutual however with there safe driver chip thing they said it can go down to 230, all those other companies are way too high, might be because both me and wifey are 24 but driving record wise we are clean, and we are in NJ And I think we have the highest insurance, location might be the culprit I guess

I think once you are 25 it should go down quite a bit. I think it auto corrected your location but I assume itā€™s in a high area. I donā€™t know if Iā€™d get a bmw if my insurance was 300/month :confused:

1 Like

Yeah it did I corrected it to NJ north specifically very close to NY most likeley going to switch to liberty mutual save around 70 per month (after 3 months with the chip)

Just saw your post. Congrats on the 4 series!!

Haha thanks yeah itā€™s for the wifey lol she was willing to take the 3 till she saw the frameless windows then she said sheā€™s taking the 4 lol

You too man congrats on the m3 insane car Iā€™m not too much of a performance driver but that car is special too bad my insurance on that would probably be more than the payment lol

Pretty sure heā€™s referring to OL code which discounts sales price (500 from BMW and 500 from dealer)