Want to lease SUV for under 500$ per month!

Bentley, Rolls, Lambo. Any of the usual candidates.

13 Likes

Awesome suggestions :blush:

Thanks fr your input, will try to look around for 4xe

There’s a very detailed thread on getting a good deal on a 4xe

True but it is currently only at 4877 replies so should be a quick read…

I would say it will be an official detailed thread when it hits 5K

If the OP can block off a couple weeks of work and sleep to read through the 4xe deal thread he will be in good shape :rofl:

3 Likes

Remember that is the SUMMARY thread that replaced the first 1000-poster

6 Likes

Just barely…

1 Like

I say go with a BMW X5. You can get a $500 a month payment…you’ll just have to put $10,000 down. No problem

5 Likes

Assuming you pay MSRP on a Tiguan SEL or SE R Line Black, you would be right around $500 a month at 36/12.

Mazda CX 9’s you should be able to get around that for a mid level trim. The signature will set you back around $600.

Mind you, these numbers are 0 DAS.

1 Like

That would not be a bad deal.

2 Likes

Hmmm…actually it wouldn’t. Look at what’s currently being offered by brokers.

1 Like

I saw two broker listings that’s 2500 drive off with monthly in the 700s. I wouldn’t put 10k down but that’s pretty comparable.

I wouldn’t drive that if I was paid 458/month.

lets us pray no one does that

For example:

There’s a new non 4xe Jeep Wrangler/ Gladiator thread if you haven’t seen it yet that comes in way below $500 month.

Wow, not a lot of good suggestions. You’re gonna have to cruise the signed posts or trophy garage to see what others are getting.

I would assume there’s decent options in the “compact” segment in addition to the aforementioned Jeep and Mazda’s like Tiguan or Taos. RAV4 and CR-V. Maybe XC40. Escape. Maybe some midsize American like Edge or Traverse. Or Bronco Sport. Or Subies. A stretch but maybe Highlander can still be had around $500?

Happy hunting.

Check out the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander. I just leased one for a second home and love it. Usually drive luxury brands, but this one is very similar in ride and build quality.

What trim and what are your payments? And do you actually need to fit anyone in the 3rd row? I requested some numbers on one just for the hell of it because I don’t think it’s quite big enough for what I need but still want to look at all of my possible options, but haven’t gotten an answer from the dealer yet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.