VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals February 2020

OK Hackers, February is here. Don’t let me down. VW has decided to keep it simple and not change the programs very much. I am just getting the Subaru sheet started. Forester Base has some bonus $$$ which I have applied to the Hacker Deals. You want a Subaru way below 1%, we got you covered. The sheet will grow as the month goes on, but I wanted to get it going for you.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals February 2020.

We make the Leasing process so easy. Pick a deal (or have one custom built) and you are in and out of the dealership in 90 minutes.

If you have any questions, or would like to set up an appointment, please call the Hacker Hotline.

Seth
442-273-6566

2 Likes

Updated 2020 Tiguan S with lower payment, Crosstrek Hybrid Added, Ascent Premium added to the spreadsheet. We would like to move over 30 Hacker Deals this month, who is ready to go.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals Feb 2020

If you have any questions, or would like to set up an appointment, please call the Hacker Hotline.

Seth
442-273-6566

It’s hard to keep the Subaru’s in stock, but I will do my best to keep the spreadsheet updated. Plenty of deals to choose from, come and get one.

The VW deals are all hot. Limited Atlas V6 left in the region, everything else is pretty strong as far as availability goes.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals February 2020

I also put Purchase Hacker up on the spreadsheet as well. If you want to Purchase instead of lease, I have set up the parameters on the Spreadsheet for most models.

Seth
442-273-6566

I think the Forester Sport, line 29, has some wrong information…never seen a $38K Forester Sport!

1 Like

OK,

Last post going into the weekend.

All I can say is that the deals are straight fire.

Don’t go to you local dealer and try to get them to match these deals, just come and see me. I’ll give you the deal on the spreadsheet, and have you in and out in approx. 90 mins.

See the Deals: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals February 2020

Need a custom quote? If you are in SOCAL and are ready to go let me know and I can work up a quote on anything in my inventory.

Seth
442-273-6566

OK Hackers. We did 5 hacker deals over the weekend, and that is more like it. Let’s keep it rolling all week long. Need a VW or a Subaru? I got you covered.

Call or text me to set up an appointment.

Seth
442-273-6566

WRX Base and Areton SEL R-Line add to the spreadsheet for hackers. The deals are hot, come and get one. Once you have a vehicle picked out I can have you in and out in 90 minutes.

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Seth
442-273-6566

Last Post going into the weekend. Pleas come and get an e-Golf this weekend. $8750 off on a purchase, plus you can qualify for up to an additional $10,500 off in Federal and State Rebates and Credits. Or lease and e-Golf for a way under 1% lease, and get up to $2000 back from the state after you finalize the lease.

Severe shortage of V6 Atlas available in the region, but plenty of 4cyl.

The Subaru deals are all looking good. Get an Impreza for under $200 per month.

See All the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals February 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

Late Update: $2000 in extra lease cash added to all VW Arteon’s going into the Presidents Day Weekend.

Spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the changes: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals February 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

There is an extra $500 on all Passat Leases. The spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the changes.

See it here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals FEB 2020

Seth
442-273-6566

Last Post Going into the weekend.

The deals are hot and the inventory is hot.

If you want a VW or Subaru, hit me up.

Seth
442-273-6566

Do you have any deals on Atlas SEL?

They are in short supply, but I can do a deal on any Atlas in my inventory. www.bobbakervw.com

I need 6 more VW’s by close of business Saturday.

Who wants one.

The deals are hot. See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth
442-273-6566

P.S. I still dare you to lease an Arteon. No one has taken me up on this dare yet.

1 Like

Last post going into the weekend. I need 5 more VW’s. Let’s Go!!!

If you need a Subaru, I got those as well.

Seth
442-273-6566

The 2020 VW Cross Sport Has Arrived. The new VW Programs come out tomorrow. Look for it on the new Hacker sheet then.

6 Likes

Love it in that color. Is it Urano Grey?

This color is called Pure Grey.

Any ideas when March deals will be out…looking for a Forester touring 36/12k true zero das.