Volvo XC90 T6 AWD - optioned

Sorry. Will open own thread. I thought it was always all about me. :wink: Deleted my post here. Good luck with your Volvo!

1 Like

@Ursus thanks for moderating haha

@SilverDog all good appreciate it. And will try to contribute to your post.

Again there are other brokers here but @AutoNinjas were really the only ones who responded quickly and kept communication going at this time. Canā€™t wait to pick up my xc90 and will share pics when I get it !

1 Like

Guys, curious on Doc Fees? I havenā€™t signed yet and still working with AutoLeaseNinjas.
In my history Iā€™ve usually get a reduction in the sale price but paid the $300+ doc fee so kind of evenā€™d out, just want to get your thoughts

Why do you keep asking questions here instead of letting your broker deal with it? Show him some respect

1 Like

I am curious what you all have done with doc fees? I donā€™t want to tell the broker what to do, so wanted to get a small general consensus these days of what all of you have been doing.
AutoLeaseNinja and I are working together but this question is for my own curiousity, nothing to do with my deal. Ursus, why so sensitive? haha canā€™t we all just get along

Why? You will pay what he tells you since you hired him and agreed to termsā€¦ Doesnā€™t matter what we or you did before. Seems like you are questioning your broker in public.

1 Like

My take: you will get attacked pretty easily here by some of the more experienced members. I think some of them mean well. They just are very blunt and sometimes assume your motives incorrectly. In this case, I think the way a broker works you just agree to their offer. Itā€™s not the starting point of a further negotiation. They made the deal for you and you accept it or you donā€™t but I think if you want to delve into all of the factors (RV/MF/fees, etc) and then try to further whittle it down a broker isnā€™t really the best choice. With them itā€™s ā€œhereā€™s the total down/monthly/term/miles allowed) and you are in or out. Would one of the more experienced here say I am incorrect? (Still learning myself)

1 Like