Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum 57k $341 pm

So I’ve had about 10-15 people PM me and ask me for dealer info. After giving it to every at this point there’s probably no point anymore. My suggestion is to find a dealer anywhere with a loaner and offer (by email) 16 percent before incentives and wait till someone bites. Probably with these things there’s individual cars that they want to get rid of and my dealer is not totally relevant.

Having said that, anyone that I gave the dealer info to I would be curious to hear how far you got and if you ended up getting a deal.

1 Like

Wow that’s a nice ride. I would do that deal tomorrow if I could find it in Nor cal. No dealers willing to match

As expected he doesn’t have any other loaners in stock. Anyone else in SF Bay Area looking to lease xc90? Let’s shop together with hope that search for 2 Volvo’s will get us a good deal

Can someone advise what Volvo lease $2500 is and where it comes from?

Volvo allowance. Comes from Volvo. It’s another lease incentive.

Can you PM the dealer info?

@mllcb42 What do you think of @Leasehacker949 idea of shopping together? Is this really helping or the dealer prefer to not have two persons coming for the same car?

I don’t think there’s a huge benefit in doing so. I have tried I’m the past to shop two deals at the same time and it didn’t get me any further.

Does this tell you anything?

Also, if dealer goes really deep on one car, he probably won’t do the same on the other. So you may end up with 2 average deals.

2 Likes

Anyone in Bay Area still looking?

Really nice deal! I worked at a dealership that was harsh when it came to pricing. Just be ready to walk on out like it’s no big deal. Usually there’s more than one dealership in the area willing to deal. The internet has changed everything in car buying! Use it and work numbers online and by phone first! Once at the dealership they control you! Open your eyes and be a good listener. You might even hear the GM yelling instructions at the salesman! Knowledge is power!

1 Like