Volvo XC90 E-drive Lease CA. Good deal?

For that quote you could get a Tesla, I guess

Yes, but over a grand on car payment is just too much (for me).

So why did you even post it here if you are not going to pay that? :thinking: Instead of just telling the dealer where to stick it

Because I thought the offer was super high and figured the people here may know how to bring it down but looks like $1100-$1200 is how much this car leases for per month. I guess…

How much were you willing to spend for this XC90 T8?

I’d even ask how much he expected to pay for a $83k Volvo

This belongs in the worst lease thread. Holy cow.

2 Likes

@V79 why haven’t you done this yet?

As you said, with a high MF and a low RV, it’s unlikely to score a deal on this XC90. I think some Model X demos can be leased for below $1k per month.

If HOV sticker is a must and Model X is too expensive, the only thing that fits your need might be Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid. Personally, I won’t get a Chrysler, but it looks like that’s the only cheap large SUV that’s eligible for HOV sticker.

btw, the deals you got from the dealership are absolutely horrible deals…! Leasehackr socre is about 6 years, which means you will be paying the entire MSRP if you lease for 6 years.

Have you checked out the X5 Drive 40e. Those can be had for well under a grand still. BMW’s don’t lease as well now that MSD’s are gone but still decent rebates on their electric models.

Just saying a client of mine was looking to get out of his lease on an xc90 T8 edrive (over mileage). MSRP was about 80 and he was paying 800 a month.

The QX60 is a good deal…maybe the hybrid will be too? Or the 530e?

Thanks everyone for the comments, they’re all appreciated!

Looked at the 530e they were giving me kind of high offers. Ill post a screenshot.

To answer the person that was asking what was I expecting. To tell you the truth, 1% is what I was expecting in payments.

this quote is 0.00180 MF even though he knows I know the MF is 0.00151 this month. He won’t move on the MF.

Have you been on TrueCar at all?

Use the search function here too =)

(Numbers worse than TrueCar numbers should not be posted on this forum)