Volvo XC90 Deal Check

Generally the vehicle is required to have current registration when returned

Joy. At least can offer a update on state of LA area on my ride in: supermarkets were crowded but no lines out the door. The only line out the door was at the gun shop. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

And not 1 client in the dealership. I am the only one dedicated (stupid) enough to go for the deal

Then your deal should be even better, so @volvo1 is probably right this time. I calculated with 5k miles, but your loaner may not qualify for the full $3k loaner cash, making it less likely you will get higher discount.

I walked from the dealer. They were jerking me around and I was just tired of waiting. I guess I can extend my s90 for the 90 days, eat the registration and see where the world is in a few months. Thanks for all the helpful advice, tips and godspeed to us all.

Is the $3k loaner cash based on invoice or is that a Volvo incentive on top of what you can get off MSRP?

No worries.

It sounds like they will come back around. There is not a lot of business these days unfortunately.

Itā€™s dealer money, not buyer incentive.

Okay.

I only asked for $1,500 on mine last month, but that was in addition to giving them a pretty low number to begin with. Still happy with the discount, but I think I will restructure my discount for the next one.

It can be $1,500 according to some brokers, who call it ā€œhalf loanerā€ when it doesnā€™t qualify for full $3k (but I only know about qualified/not qualified for loaner cash). Or it may be 0 if loaner hasnā€™t qualified yet.

I guess Iā€™ll have to see what the breakdown is.

My dealer said cars qualify at 5,000 miles.

3 months/4,500 or 6/6,000, I was told

1 Like

I have to keep this in mind for the next one then. If the first one is half-loaner, I guess I was close to being on the money at $1,500.

Hey All,

Hope everyone is safe and well amid all this madness. Iā€™m back at it again as have tapped out lease extensions on the S90 and this is the best deal thus far:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 XC90 T5 Momentum
MSRP: $53.7k
Monthly Payment: $372 + Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1500 + $4.5k MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00096
Incentives: Costco and Loyalty
Region: Ca

Sales price before incentives is 48k, thought I could get a better discount but this seems to their bottom. Am I missing something or leaving any meat on bone? Any advice/wisdom is always much appreciated.

Thatā€™s a pretty nice deal on the xc90. Only way to go lower is to be first responder and maybe couple percent more discount.

Thanks. Will try a squeeze them for a point or two more but think itā€™s pretty solid. Is residual any better on T6 or Inscription or perhaps adjusting term to 24 months?

I believe residual is same on T5 or T6. This is a very good deal in CA! Are you in SoCal or NorCal?

Figured as much. Just wanted to make sure I was in the sweet spot. Deal is in socal.

Hi, do you mind sharing the dealer and salesperson? I am turning in my xc90 this month and plan on getting another one.

Will share all the juicy details once I close

1 Like