Volvo XC60 R-Design questions/advice

I’m doing research on XC60s and am looking for up to date info regarding them. I’m looking at, more specifically, a loaner XC60 R-Design with 36mo/12k miles. I’m located in SoCal.

I was trying to find the MF, to which I found a post on Edmunds stating Momentum is 0.0003 and Inscription they stated was 0.00047. Couldn’t find anything for R-Design, as I didn’t know each specific build had a different MF.

Residual for 36 months is at 57% if I’m not mistaken. LH calculator and Edmunds had that info.

I was trying to scour Volvo’s website to find current incentives, but cannot find anything. As a non-Volvo owner and being a Loaner, what incentives are available that I can take advantage of? Does Volvo have anything similar to Conquest from BMW? Can I use Costco incentive on a Loaner?

I am working on one right now and would like a complete calculation set up to provide to dealer. It has less than 500 miles on it, and they’re so far bringing it down by 15% of it’s MSRP, without any incentives. Want to know every possible one available to get the best deal I can on this XC60.

Copy and paste this into Edmunds where you saw the other MF’s and RV’s i bet you get your answer…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No Costco on an loaner. Conquest is only offered on the S60 right now as far as I know.