Volvo XC60 Lease in PA

So here is the deal I have ready to sign XC60 T5 AWD, 20" wheels, heated rear & steering, Adv. pkg and Park assist. Costco and Lease Incentive. Asked and received 10% off MSRP. Paying Fees and Acquisition out of pocket on signing, did I do okay?

MSDs. We discussed this via PM, and I promise you it’s very beneficial. You’ll save 2k over 3 years on a 5750 investment if your calculator is correct.

I don’t have that much liquid cash to invest in MSD, not willing to raid my emergency savings to get into a car.

What incentives are rolled into that discount?

Not trying to be disrespectful but you are probably buying too much car

4 Likes

Excuse me? Because I don’t want to liquidate investments and drain a big chunk out of my emergency cash I’m buying too much car?

Costco $1250 and Lease cash of $1750 plus the 10% of MSRP

@mllcb42 Inventory is low in a lot of places, great deals aren’t automatic anymore. But I do hope op find a great deal.

There still a wide chasm between this and a great deal where one could fall and still be better off.

When we are ready to send our offer to a dealer on a particular vehicle should we just include our offer of the selling price we want or should we include the full numbers based on our selling price such as RV, MF (plus MSD that lower the MF), all the incentives we qualify, approximate drive off fees and monthly payment and then wait to see if they agree, counter, or outright decline. I’m planning to send offers on a few XC60s today and see if any dealers are willing to take me up on it since it is the last 2 days of month and let’s see if any is hungry to get a deal done.

Personally, I send everything broken down in detail, and finish my message with “if you agree to these numbers, I’ll be there in an hour to sign”.

If you’re going to break down the numbers in detail, you better be sure they’re correct though.

Others prefer to just send a monthly and das amount.

When taking this route be sure to specify what consumer rebates you qualify for (eg Costco, first responder, etc).

And zip for tax purposes obviously

Having hard time finding emails for Internet managers for the Volvo dealers? How do you guys go about doing it? Other manufacturers like Lexus, MB, etc. have contact info on their site for internet managers. Do I have to call them and ask for it? Any advice?

I got my first counter offer back from a SoCal dealer and they are at only 9.5% preincentive discount. My offer was 12%. I thought they would be eager to come close since end of month and end of the quarter tomorrow. Not even 10% off. Guess it is true what others are saying that dealers are not making great deals right now. And this dealer was one of the ones recommended here that would typically do the 10-12% off preincentive. Guess I am extending my lease and wait for better deals later in the year.

Get real. “Only” 9.5%?

Got another counter offer from another SoCal dealer and this one is at 5.5% preincentive. This one was in the group that before was able to do 10-12% preincentive. So looks like dealers want to get the max per car at this time. Hopefully inventory levels get better in the next 2-3 months and we see better deals and discounts.

I’m also looking for an suv in this class. I have been browsing the broker threads but haven’t seen T6 r-designs on there. Is it realistic to get in the $600 range sign and drive on a $60k msrp car? Not sure if the discount would be better or worse on the higher level trims for Volvo.

Depends on a lot of factors, one including location. Speaking on that what’s your location zip code wise? June programs are gone, so no more costco, when Volvo July programs come out we’ll gladly help you.

1. VA is terrible for leasing due to the upfront tax situation. I do not qualify for any offers aside from friends and family discount (I have a buddy who works at Volvo and will provide the coupon if I move forward-probably like $500).

Volvo generally have very generous volvo allowance/lease cash incentives that are available to all.