Volvo XC40 R-Design Lease Question

, ,

I’m not arguing with you, but I’m curious why you say this. Many other sources I’ve watched/read said that since invoice is the price the dealer pays, they tend not to go below it unless they really need to make the sale for a volume bonus. I’m just trying to educate myself as much as possible.

Invoice is not what dealer cost is. Depends on the brand

I agree that a dealer isn’t going to do a loser deal unless it benefits them in some other way, selling at invoice isn’t a loser deal. There’s holdbacks, factory cash, money from financing, etc. How much varies by brand/vehicle.

Personally, I haven’t paid invoice or over on any new car I’ve ever bought/leased, including my Palisade which still has dealers asking over MSRP for.

Every single infiniti done on LH ever is a loser. Those cars have no holdback.

The purpose of the forum is to get a good lease deals. You could sit and haggle with dealerships, but it may be to no avail since you have your heart set on specific colors of one model. Dealers can use that as leverage. Brokers like @aronchi pay a monthly subscription to offer you these good deals in exchange for either a commission on the deal or fee. They are here to help you out.

Glad I could do a small part in this so far! Definitely post pictures/final deal if everything goes through.

2 Likes

You make valid points. I appreciate your help.

Can you please advise how to best get in touch with you? I am based in CT and looking for lease deals on an XC40. Thank you.

He has a page in the northeast section of the marketplace

1 Like

You can always text but i don’t have numbers. Still working on April

1 Like

Thank you, I will. Can you please message me your cell? I’m relatively new to this forum, and couldn’t find your contact number. Thank you again.

Scroll up about 10 posts