Volvo XC40 Numbers

I will guarantee you 20% off if you ask the question same time next year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

October MF is now 0.00182, RV same.

I don’t know about Florida, but out west it’s order the car, wait 6 months, and pay MSRP. You might find a cancelled order somewhere, but it likely won’t match what you want. I don’t picture a dealer writing a lease at the buy rate, either.

1 Like

Jokes on you, our next lease expires SEP 2019, I will ask again next year (I even added a calendar event).

Thanks! :rofl:

Looking forward to it. Crystal balling lease hacks for last 3 years and still going strong … [Specialize in Volvo crystals]

2 Likes

You’re saying XC40s will be going for 20% off MSRP by October 2019? Can I put $100 up that says no?

20% off (including dealer discount, a-plan and costco/sam’s club incentive?)
I will enjoy spending your $100 …

Wanna verify his track record ? Cintact @Ursus

I would enjoy the bet- let’s do it. What’s the worst that can happen- one of us gets stiffed for $100?

Let’s revisit by October 5th so you have the benefit of any October 2019 programs, and as you said, total discount including A-Plan or whatever club deals.

1 Like

I was the first one to predict 399 S90 leases. At the time, Ursus said no way, heck no!!!

I am not going by a random guess. I am going by how poorly small SUVs are doing.
Also, The XC40 looks like a Mazda CX-5, so it should price accordingly…

How about $200? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oooh this one will be an interesting bet to watch! The cheap S90 thing kinda made sense with the whole ‘sedanpocalypse’ But the premium compact SUV market is super hot right now so it’ll be interesting to see if the market gets too saturated to the point that it cools off as much to get to a 20% discount! I’m crossing my fingers!

$200 is just a number, but pride is priceless. The loser shall change their avatar/screen name for 3 months to say either vhooloo is my daddy or KD6 is my daddy!!!
[Loosely adapted from when Pedro Martinez had to say Yankees are my daddy after the infamous ALDS loss]

3 Likes

You don’t even know what you are talking about LOL
And trying to backtrack by including everything in 20% off.

Yeah right ! LOL … But seriously, these XC’s are pissing me off lol. I mean who in their right mind would pay these kind of prices.

Agreed, but I’d like to put $100-200 on it if that’s okay. I want to have a nice dinner courtesy of vhooloo!

I’m 100% confident that A-Plan won’t apply to the XC40 in a year, and even if it was, it wouldn’t come near (let’s say) $8,000 off MSRP of a $40,000 car.

It is already applied to all 2019 (including XC60/90 AND there is a-plan lease cash on them), so I wouldn’t bet on it.

The
have spoken

2 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crap

So for clarity, is it $100 or $200 plus the avatar thing?