Volvo will phase-out all Leather by 2030

Does Connolly make vinyl?

These have actual meat in them?

1 Like

Ha, good point, maybe double doubles animal style, i think those have meat

2 Likes

3x3 protein style, or go home boy.

1 Like

What kind of leather? I don’t think the stuff on lower priced cars (ie., non-lux brand) is very pleasant.

I’m pretty sure this has been in the talks at Volvo for over three years now, their promise of going full electric by 2030 seems to be moving along as well. The brand genuinely seems to care about the environment hence their “iceberg” commercials, although I do not see how anyone can get offended or mad by these lol. Volvo is definitely up there with their German competitors and those who say otherwise clearly have never driven one for a prolonged duration.

3 Likes

Because you’re not in the car business…

It’s getting up the hill :slightly_smiling_face:not fully there.tech wise they exceed most Germans

Makes total sense. Unless you mean you bought them for resale, because that’s ultra original and noone outside of car business have ever thought of that.

Everyone will have their own opinion on which brand does what best, IMO Volvo has been up there for a long while now one can even argue and say they have been ever since the release of the S60R to compete against the germans. I have both an S60 (Momentum, no advanced package) and a 330i (fully loaded) in the family and the Volvo beats the BMW in every way except the transmission (even in HP and Torque). Once again this is my opinion and is coming from my own experience I drive both cars about 2-3 times a week. That being said an x5 or a Q7 compared to an XC90 might be a different conversation.

1 Like

I have a xc60 I love the way it rides suspension could do better . The car overall is good appearance wise but they could add some actual ambient lighting and a little touch up on the seats

22s have ambient lighting.

Like MB and BMW?

nobody has ambient lighting like MB. that’s a class of its own.

I have ambient lighting in my '19 S60 Inscription.

I have it in my 21 xc60 but it’s trash. It’s like small dots. Yours has the actual lighting or the small colored dots

Mini has had it since 2008…color adjustable from reds to blues, iirc.

Has Mini had a seatbelt since 1959 :sunglasses:. (Just joking)

Let’s add ambient lighting to the “HUD and folding mirrors” meme.

2 Likes

I actually would TOTALLY love ambient lighting in my next car. My old car had it in the interior door pulls, and I was like, “I f*cking want this EVERYWHERE.” But only in that same soft amber color…