Volvo V90 R design offer. What do you think?

SPECIAL SALES EVENT!! That being said for the next few days you can
This is what I got from a socal dealer. I live in NorCal but the prices are too high. How’s this look? Would a NorCal dealer match?

Lease a NEW 2018 Volvo V90 T5 R Design, Heated Seats/Steering, 20’’ Wheels, Convenience, Bumper Cover, End Pipes, Protection Pkg, Wheel Locks for 36 Months 10k/yr $0 Down $515 + tax! Or Purchase for $44,995 + Fees! Msrp is $56,460. If you own a Volvo you qualify for an additional $500 on lease or $1000 Off on purchase! Please let me know if you would like to take advantage of this offer as it does end on the 24th (9/24/18) or call me for a custom quote specific to your needs.

If you qualify for A-Plan, chances are you’d get a better deal from any dealer on any car.

Ad states $56,460 MSRP.

Of course, as usual, it is leaving off all the fees. You should find out what those are to get a sense of total cost.

It is 8.35% off before $6,750 Volvo allowance on purchase. I guess the it would be the same discount on a lease plus $3,750 allowance. You can get a better discount, and like 3.7 said - you get a better deal with extra 3k from a-plan IF you cannot negotiate the selling price below 11% off (which will not be easy, but possible).

To clarify: not on any car, just on 2018 S90/V90

Nothing to see here, really :slightly_smiling_face:

Same 200200002000

For a brand new Volvo V90 56k MSRP, I would say 515 + tax is not a bad start. But I would definitely negotiate to get that under 500…

If there was an identical V90 T5 R-Design to that car in NorCal, the A-Plan price would be $1,145 lower than that SoCal car on a lease. Their A-Plan price would be $100 higher than a NorCal A-Plan price, due to $100 higher advertising. I’m assuming their lease price would be $47,995 on a non-A-Plan lease, as the lease incentive is $3,000 less than the purchase incentive.

If you don’t qualify for A-Plan, I could see a NorCal dealer being competitive with that deal if he had that car in stock and wanted to move it. I don’t think a NorCal dealer would trade to get a car for a short deal like that. And then that dealer with that car you mentioned might negotiate lower if you don’t qualify for A-Plan, too.